What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban request [ARM] Colonel Lionel (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start off by saying that im not a troll , my actions were completely unintentional  , and if i knew my actions would lead me here , none of this would've taken place. 

So why was i banned ? a glitch apparently or more precise " exploiting " this glitch which involves handcuffs disappearing  for a moment or so , followed by bullets and violence. First of all this glitch didn't get me anywhere , the definition of exploiting is " to make full use and derive benefit from a resource" however , one could argue that no benefit is to be had. have i killed a police officer from this glitch ? No , have i obtained personal gain ? absolutely not .

Second possible reason "rdm". *sigh* a word itself that sparks controversy over side chat ,my argument is simple. During evidence audio is cut out both tampering with my defence and the aggressors accusations. The police officer claims " i had not initiated rp " , this is impossible to prove as " sound was mysteriously malfunctioning " however they were clearly responding to a call-out as i attempted to rob a gas station for casual banter ( the gas station can be seen in the video ) . i also screamed " Die pigs " along with words such as " oink " and " i smell bacon " i also had a bounty of 75k and had absolute reason to believe they were after me. I was also guilty of the handcuff glitch but no one was harmed AND they killed me while restrained which i do believe is not allowed ;) ( this can also be seen in the video )

Last point why i may be banned , tea-bagging , wait what? seriously ?? OK i got reported for tea-bagging i admit it XD  , not even going to try and argue my case considering the fact ITS JUST A TEABAG 

in conclusion , Yes i f*cked up ,  we all do at times im sure there's not a single one of you who haven't broken a small rule in their lifetime. I would also like to apologize very sincerely to any trouble caused , i am also very sorry that i wasn't able to solve this before heading to the forums ( not my fault in EVERY one of the cases NOBODY contacting me to sort something out , which of course i would've been happy to do ) 

Thank you for your time and consideration :)

Colenel Lionel 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back