What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request by the legend (Completed 27/09/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markooo

So.. I was banned for NLR  / combatlogging because of desync.

Apparently this is wrong, I myself don't agree with this but whatever.

I understand that even though that happened, I wasn't supposed to combat log.
The NLR was because I misunderstood a rule.

I re-read the rules and I guess I won't be making my own "rules" anymore.

I hope all my beloved ones can forgive me and forget about this so we can all move on.

Cheers,

Marko.

2940013060654_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

Has Come To An End

What rule did you misunderstood? Thats a weak excuse btw u forgot metagaming i even gave you a chance when you broke them but you just went on : you even Said quote: Worth iT ! ( you were very Well known with THE rules

Last edited by a moderator:
What rule did you misunderstood? Thats a weak excuse btw u forgot metagaming i even gave you a chance when you broke them but you just went on : you even Said quote: Worth iT ! ( you were very Well known with THE rules
Dogs let not talk about all the time, you metagame us too, we know you hate us and you might have a reason too, but please dont respond to this with ur negative comments, this is a unban request not a "Dont you understand what you did request".

I have absolutely no idea who you are, I even refused to vote on your removal from blr since it would be unfair for me to say yes since I've never had a conversation with you. But it's clear to me you're on this forum to disagree or protest against anything you can if it's against blr.

My suggestion? Stop being so butt hurt and move on.

Worst unban request ever. I dont know what you were banned for and I dont care but using things like "Apparently this is wrong, I myself don't agree with this but whatever.","I re-read the rules and I guess I won't be making my own "rules" anymore."

Less contempt and more humility please.

I'm not going to be the judge of anyone, but the fact that you title your unban request: "Unban request by the legend" tells me that something isn't quite right..

I have absolutely no idea who you are, I even refused to vote on your removal from blr since it would be unfair for me to say yes since I've never had a conversation with you. But it's clear to me you're on this forum to disagree or protest against anything you can if it's against blr.

My suggestion? Stop being so butt hurt and move on.

I made his report against him so i know very well where he is banned for maybe as 1 of the best.

i have no idea where you are talking about at this moment as you clearly have no idea whats going on.

He metagamed , Nlrd and combatlogged.

Dogs let not talk about all the time, you metagame us too, we know you hate us and you might have a reason too, but please dont respond to this with ur negative comments, this is a unban request not a "Dont you understand what you did request".
Just read the above comment of me maybe you get some explanation as you guys clearly didn't see my report.

dogs do you remember when you vdmed me on vip when you mistook a rule or some shit.

you spamming my ts to drop the charges? which i did

now am asking you to just shut up and leave this thread and let the admins do there job.

i know you hate us for the things we do to you ingame, but dont take your hatred on the forums and trying to get ex-blr members perm bannd, i rly think this whole situation is just stupid, this stuff happens all the time, ppl are just butthurt.

this shit is getting way to personal.

#FreeMarkoTheLegend

?

I made his report against him so i know very well where he is banned for maybe as 1 of the best.

i have no idea where you are talking about at this moment as you clearly have no idea whats going on.

He metagamed , Nlrd and combatlogged.
I'm on about your inability to let go of being removed from blr, apply some butt hurt clean, refresh the burn salve and move along. Jesus, anyone would think you've got a crush on the blr gang you follow so many threads of them.

Hold on i AM THE ons who reported Him so am i not Allowed to respond to a unban request that he made? because of what happend with me , you Guys Should do your research before posting

Thank you all for the constructive feedback.

I'm just waiting for Wilco to decide.

PS: Shouldn't take the title to serious..

Alright, user has supplied a apology for the issue. Player unbanned and warning issued. Unban request Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back