What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request for VDM in Kavala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Blonde

I was banned for VDM in kavala on 4/6/14 at 3:40pm approx.

Been playing on the server for well over two months with no issues. This particular event was a mistake on my part as I was speeding through and did not have time to swerve out of the way to miss the go-kart and ended up running him over. I did however offer to compensate for my mistake and was sorry for my what I had done. But the player was trying to say I'd run over two of his other friends,none of whom tried to contact me for compensation after I had stated it was up for offer. I did say at the end I would give him 500k but got kicked before I was able to wire him the money.

If you like to put me on some type of probation it would greatly be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex, The reason for the ban is not just for today, and your not telling the whole truth from what happened today either.

You sir have ruined many situation i had in Kavala and for the other colleagues , every time i restrain a play near the car shop you have VDM't or tryid  vdm me and the civs.

Yesterday you VDM't another officer and today you where doing your same thing all over.

You VDM't a player near the car shop, we impounded your SUV, just right after the impound you run to the garage get the SUV out and run over the go cart people just outside old checkpoint. We impounded your car again.... then again you go get it out and almost drove into us KNOWING we are still there.

The only reason i write this, and believe me i could report people every time i patrol in Kavala is the amount of times you destroyed the roleplay for me and other civ in the city.

I do believe however that everyone should get a second chance, i hope you see that your action actually have consequences.

If you do get unbanned i hope we can get a better version then the last Alex.

That VDM you mention about yesterday was due to server dysnc while I was in my Hummingbird. Yes I didn't help myself by flying low, I know that but I did apologize to the officer in chat and I didn't get the feeling he was mad about it. I was not aware of running that Go-Kart group over near the old check point, although I did have a close encounter with them while on the road out of Kavala but I only thought it was a close encounter and not a kill (this being the first point of contact with them). (I've never VDM'd anyone at the car shop except for the instance above.) That makes more sense because I didn't know why they had all stopped and the heli chopper had landed. The only time I was aware of killing someone was the incedent stated above. I had spoken to Dirt Driver who crushed the vehicle I crashed to avoid hitting another suv who was trying to turn around in the road while having other cars parked on both sides dealing with that group of Go-karters. If I wanted to drive into you I would have but I like this server and the unique community it holds so my intentions were not to get banned. I was looking for a police chase but I guess this is not really possible.

If anyone has video evidence of these actions please bring them forward.

thank you

Just wondering if this is going to get seen to or not? I know the admins are busy taking the garbage out and cleaning the streets of Altis one event at a time. 

Yes, understood. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I'm guessing this is what you need....

Player Name: Alex

Player GUI:  76561198044506508

Hi, No i am going to need a little more than that, something called a GUID

Please connect to another server and take a screenshot of the alphanumeric number that shows in the bottom left text.

I've sent you my GUID as requested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back