What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request i cant put it correct place sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreatorChris

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
just forget i posted. please delete it ill go 

Last edited by a moderator:
I let Brat finshed with what he is going to write but I will Deny this report anyways.

Spitting ingame as RP is already pretty low and shows a lack of respect towards other people but lying MULTIPLE times to 2 Mentors and accuse people of something they did not do .. wow.

We really do NOT want this kind of behaviour here.

You are on your SECOND ban anyways.

No coming back for you.

-Leave this open until Brat posted his side -

You first said you spoke to INS SCHWEPPES, I asked him and he said he wasn't speaking to you. You then said it was Droge Worst, so I went down and asked him. He alos said no. You then took it upon yourself to join a police channel with your medic tags, and then came back up saying " Yeah, he just confirmed i was talking to him". Then Droge joins the channel saying "Dude, you left the channel before i was finished, i didn't speak with you at all". At that time I was fed up about it, and banned you for blatantly lying.

I would also like to say that the dispute was about him accusing Zippo of rushing him to jail, and that was for you repeatedly "spitting in his face" roleplaywise. I actually heard this happen in-game and it was borderline trolling, just repeatedly spitting and being generally abusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back