What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request - Marijuana Mary (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel Ridgewell

Your In-game name: Marijuana Mary

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198032165191

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 91d73ce57b5c96536da1327e066efefc

Date & Time you was banned: 01 Jan 15 - 6:30pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I should be given a final chance as I have already explained myself and apologised on the ban request that was issued for me, and I have admitted that I have made a mistake. Extra info is on the thread below.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

Thanks for considering this, once again I apologise.

-1 from me, he logged out together with Cocaine Carl when I circled them with an ifrit waiting for backup to arrive. Ill see if I can find evidence on this in my many recordings :)

Puppy these are not up for discussion. Do another report if you have evidence. Don't comment on unban appeals.

You were banned by Ciaran in game even before the OTHER report was processed. Admins do not need to provide evidence if they see the rules being broken in front of thier eyes.

Looks like altislife.co.uk is not the server for you.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back