What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request - Marijuana Mary (Unbanned 03/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel Ridgewell

Your In-game name: Marijuana Mary

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198032165191

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 91d73ce57b5c96536da1327e066efefc

Date & Time you was banned: 01 Jan 15 - 6:30pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times + 1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: AltisLife.co.uk was the first server I played with my friend, so I didn't know what to expect. We messed about too much, we acted our age (which, surprisingly, we don't do often) and that cost us. After trying to build the same experiences on other popular Altis Life servers, we have come to the conclusion that AltisLife.co.uk is the best out there, especially for UK Gamers such as ourselves. I have been regularly checking back for any updates, and noticed the 8.0 update you released relatively recently. I can't stress enough how good the work you are doing is, and how enjoyable it would be to get back on the server. On behalf of Carl, I offer a sincere apology for what we did to break the rules, and can promise you that if we are unbanned and able to join the community once more, we will make a difference in the gameplay of others, for the better.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Thanks for considering this,

Mary.

I will approve this however I will be keeping an eye on you after your exploits last time.

Player messaged me and said he was still banned. Possible IP ban?

Cannot find there forum IP..

Player please provide your IP your connecting from as your GUID is not on our bans list.

How can I give you it? Your signature says your PM's are disabled, and I don't wish to display it publicly. Sorry for the hassle.

EDIT: I sent Vladic my IP Address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any updates to fixing the problem? I know at least one other person has had his appeal approved but has not been unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back