What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request

El Nealio

I got banned for not roleplaying (according to others)

I think as a donator to be banned, without prior notice or to discuss what happened is rather cruel. (no matter what the circumstances).

Situation analysis:

After server restart, i spawned in athira, went to the donator shop and after that to the garage, between  athira and the garage, charlie told me to stop. He had a gun so i told him to drop it, he didnt, so i stopped my vehicle behind a wall where  i had cover and he had none. He dropped his gun, i went towards him he picked it up while i came to him and i shot him. 

1 minute after that... or during that minute, everyone was killed due to hackers. After the server restart i spawned back in athira, only to hear gunshots close to me and seeing 3 armed players, one aimed at me, so i shot.  i believe i killed 2 of the 3 players, then went towards the third to talk about the situation, he shot me immediately. The players was charlie, and he had his guns and all his gear back. I told him i wanted to talk about it, but he just wanted to shoot me. 

After this situation and finding the circumstances really suspicious i started writing a message to the admins in game (basicly the same message as this one) while i was typing the message i was banned. This window frame of time was about 3-4 minutes after i had shot and died in athira. 

Once again, i condemn banning donators(why only donators? Because donators show that little bit extra effort and respect to the server and there are considerably less donators then free players so handling their cases would not take as much time as handling all the free players individual cases) without a conversation, maybe warning or at least hearing out the other side of the story.

goodbye.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank you for your reply to this topic it was very constructive. I wanted to apoligize if i was wrong but your buddy shot me, which i  understood. But instead this happens, thanks for that. Thanks for being a man or a grown up.

Even though i did not like what  happened i still want to apoligize for what happened if i was wrong and if i didnt i still want to because it was against the rules. 

dude u got warned by asdru for RDMing constantly in city's its your own fault your a RDMing tard even if u donate you new the rules but yet u still break them i always ssee you RDMing in citys 

Hypa, i apoligized, people can change. But if you read the situation maybe you will find some sort of understanding of the situation other then your own. I (don't think) i got a formal warning about RDM-ing, i got it from sam, which from my knowledge is not part of the management. EITHER WAY i do not want to enter a discussion. I only want to solve the situation.

And YES i did RDM, in fact i did ALLOT. but since i was told by sam about RDM, there has been no other occasion except for this one about RDM.

I do not feel like ' you can just ignore the past cases of RDM' when i was unknowledgable. However, i do feel you can add less weight to them as i respect the rules now. 

Hypa, please try to see the situation from my point of view. I heard shots, i saw 3 armed people, one aimed at me, i took the shots before i felt like they would shoot me. Next time i will let myself get shot and be the one reporting instead of the other way around. THIS WOULD have solved this whole situation. 

i did, right after, try to apoligize to you guys.

im a slow learner and i apoligize for it. Right now, im leaving the ball on your side and i hope you guys can make the right decision. 

I RETRACT the statements made about the conduct of admins because i was emotional (angry). I am sorry if it offended anyone.

I have to say I have only come across El Nealio last week he was with another who's name I forgot  & he seemed decent enough he certainly did not shoot me on sight in fact we traded some supplies & went on our separate ways.

Later that day our paths crossed again after I had been tazed & was in handcuffs, he said Hi & was then chased off by the cops who thought he was with me. :D

I am not defending him I am just telling you my personal experience with this guy.

Oh thanks bullit haha im sorry i dont quite recall you but thanks for leaving a comment. By the way guys i think i forgot to add that i have only bought arma 3 a week ago or so. and ive only been playing altis life on this server. So i am quite new at altis life and the rules, and even though this does definetly not exempt me from ANY rules. 

I just wanted to say that yes i am El Nealio´s friend and yes he did RDM i know when he goes to far but  when he does and we tell him it is enofe he  actually stoped. I am  pretty sure that anybody that gets banned and then gets unbanned  he will not RDM again because they have learned there lesson. Trust me and you will not regrete it  as soon as he saw that the RDM is really strict he stopped direcly but it was already to late.

Trust me From Jordan [TBR]

Haha thanks jordan ;) By the way, i also spoke to sam, who asked me to publicly apoligize, i did, explained the situation and we agreed on it being a clusterfuck, which it was. Sam forgave me. 

I also spoke to hypa but all i could do was fuck off, even though i tried hard to apoligize. 

This will also be my last message on the forum, unless a major development comes up but, frankly, i don't feel like putting any effort into this anymore.

In that case thanks to everyone, i made many friends in the short time i spent on the server and altis life (5 days) 

I hope the admins still want a conversation with me. I know you have other priorities then handling ban appeals but i would appreciate it.  Thanks

Old topic

If you still want to discuss a unban please start a new thread and it will be looked into in due course.

Back