What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unbanned request from UGN Morten (Unbanned 22/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellbak

Well, I just got ban, and to be honest it seem fair, I was kind of a dick to that guy. Also so far hav read of the rules it would not be bannable in the bluezone. But well it seem to be, and for that i'm sorry to have misread the rules.

Also i think i tried to resolve it, but he did not seem to be interested in that. And i can not really see what else i could do.

Im not a troll and i've bin taking the RP part seriously. And i hope that one mistake i made, will get me bad for ever.

best regards and a merry christmas

Do i really need to put childish behavior on a serious roleplay server will result in a ban in our rules ?

Forget the bluezone... you do that shit anywhere on the map expect a ban

The thing is I often have had my car/truck stolen round the map, without RP, as soon as yesterday, a guy took my car outside the policestation and drove it into the water. 

thought i dont record when i play, so i have no prof of that.

And yes it was childish and immature of me to do that thing with the truck.. but as i could read out of the rules it was only not allowed to steal inside a greenzone, and I only saw the bluezone for a place not for shooting and killing. As i said im really sorry that I misread that rule, and well, there a really not much I can do about it now but apologize

Well there is no report and no video of someone else doing it... they would of got the same treatment you have if a video was posted.

Please rethink the way you act on the server, I will not be having this convo again with you.

Unbanned for a FINAL chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back