What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unbanned request

You got killed and instantly disconnected and reconnected to avoid gear loss, you were also going around killing people (RDM) with no roleplay.

Have you not read our server rules and noticed the serious roleplay community title next to the logo ?

You got killed and instantly disconnected and reconnected to avoid gear loss, you were also going around killing people (RDM) with no roleplay.

Have you not read our server rules and noticed the serious roleplay community title next to the logo ?
hey, I did roleplay man. I told them to get on the ground and stop moving or I would shot them, He just kept on runningm so I shot him. Its really him you should ban for not following rp

So if everyone jumped off a bridge you would also ?
thats not the same thing...  But I promise! I will NEVER do that again m8. Just give me ONE more chance. Know I acted like a fool and should never have done that. and am sorry. ONE more chance that's all I ask for. If I do it again you can ban me for life. plz sir. just give me one more chance. 

I know why Ive been banned. Ive been banned for disconnecting to avoid gear lost. I admit my mistake. I admit its my fault. I did something that was against the rules. and I regret for doing so.

Am really sorry. I realise that Ive made a BIG mistake. But I am human, and I make mistakes through my life, but I learn from them. I realise my mistakes and I regret doing it. I realise my mistake and am sorry. But I learn from them, and Ive learned from the mistake I did. And I hope you find it your heart to un-ban me and I will show you that Ive learned. Cause your server is the best one Ive found. And I regret so much from doing this, cause I want be a part of the server. 

In my defense (Even though I realise what I did was wrong) I never got a warning or any thing. But I broke the rules so I understand that I didn't get any warning. but am really sorry. I love your server and found some amazing players on there and got to meet some new friends. So I hope you will let me back in on the amazing journey that this server has to offer. And I promise you that it will never happend again, Ive learned from the mistake I made. Thank you for taking your time reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
plz if u have it in ya heart plz un banned my friend so we can carry on are jouney we love this sever and its just not the same without him

you need to unban my friend, we are a team and its not the same without him. he swears he will not do it again, his made a mistake and knows not to do it again. pleas un ban him thank you

Hey Wilco, sorry for starting a new topic but you didn't seem to take contact on the other one. So am really sorry for what happened and hope that you can give me one more chance on this amazing server and here's is the apology I wrote on the other topic

"I know why Ive been banned. Ive been banned for disconnecting to avoid gear lost. I admit my mistake. I admit its my fault. I did something that was against the rules. and I regret for doing so.

Am really sorry. I realise that Ive made a BIG mistake. But I am human, and I make mistakes through my life, but I learn from them. I realise my mistakes and I regret doing it. I realise my mistake and am sorry. But I learn from them, and Ive learned from the mistake I did. And I hope you find it your heart to un-ban me and I will show you that Ive learned. Cause your server is the best one Ive found. And I regret so much from doing this, cause I want be a part of the server. 

In my defense (Even though I realise what I did was wrong) I never got a warning or any thing. But I broke the rules so I understand that I didn't get any warning. but am really sorry. I love your server and found some amazing players on there and got to meet some new friends. So I hope you will let me back in on the amazing journey that this server has to offer. And I promise you that it will never happend again, Ive learned from the mistake I made. Thank you for taking your time reading!"

So I hope that you can give me one more chance. I know I messed up. I have look for other servers, but none of them could take me through a journey so amazing that this server did. so I hope that you will give me a second chance and I promise that I will never do it again

Threads Merged

Thanks for your post.

I hope you do learn from this, I do not give warnings if you break the rules then your gone and we then review here in the forums.

I have unbanned you please try connecting.

Back