What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

undestined departure, farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavrick

I am affraid due too my accidental reckless driving and infamous history of slipping out restraints before reading the laws when I first came here I have had my passport officially and permanently taken off me. I would like too take this time too thank many people who have made my experience on altis something I will never forget. First of all I would like too thank my companion, my assistant, my charkia heist robber, my 'lets make interesting ways too Rob a petrol station with a boat' friend from day one me and him found our way through altis experiencing the highs and lows and hell was it a rocky ride, so thanks Chris Robinson. From joining Alphx until it was disbanded would like too thank the old members of the group it was enjoyable at times! Thanks too all those friendly people back at cocaine fields for not robbing me, thanks too stainless down at ironclaw for our short reign together, thanks too the police and the banter we exchanged together , and thanks too the people of altis for those typical random funny encounters. Some may look at me as an icecream salesman or maybe a terrible rebel or just that anoying guy shouting altis angels when people pass the service station at telos, I have helped people , I have murdered people, I have arrested people and ofcourse I have anal probed people in an attempt too instablty know somebody's ID.

When I first got the game I only bought it for the fact it had altislife. I whipped open that server browser and altislife.co.UK was the first I pushed. There was something about this server that was different then the others. I have met and added so many people on the server it's unreal on how much community a game server has. Whether or not my ban was for the greater good or greater bad I am well and truly gutted, I havnt touched another altislife server since the day I got this game. Now that I won't be back any time soon I don't feel playing any other server so I feel my hours of A3 will dramatically decrease and its a shame too as myself and Chris Robinson always rolled together , I couldn't ask for a greater altislife friend too play with.

Take care Altislife UK I will truely miss you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were a great cop

And I salute you!

It was a pleasure having you in AlphaX Mavrick!

(PS: Dust formed Exiles of Purgatory, and Remedy disbanded the gang a few days later and then joined Aegis)

It was good fun while it lasted. Sent my regards too Dust, he's done well setting up what he has got now, very impressive. Thank you IronSufex, i tried my best too change the view on police while i was in it. Wildman, if i had the choice I would come back, need too learn not too use my mobile phone while driving into a herd of rebels next time. 

Im sorry your unban request did not go through, you seemed like a nice guy when I spoke to you in the mentor rooms. And you did actually stop and get out, if that Pvt hadn't been so trigger happy you might have apologised and everything could have taken a different turn. I guess we will never know.

Anyway, good luck out there!

Kind regards Johnson, it was truly unforeseen, I suppose if I was not so eager too look at the new gun skins none of this would have happened. The shooting I thought was also not needed but I suppose everybody was fuelled by the majority, at least I can say I tried my best too apologise but seems luck is not on my side. I hope one day i may come back onto the server and actually see my newly purchased garage for the first time :'(. Good luck in the PRNA, you seem like a great down too earth guy!   

Altis will never be the same without you my friend, I feel as though I've just come out of a 3 year relationship let alone a 3 month partner in crime. It was a happy coincidence that we both met on our first day, and up to now we've done everything from picking peaches & selling ice cream to being arrested and arresting people.

Hopefully we'll figure out what the next step is, but I've lost a part of myself with you leaving. I remember the first time we got arrested together - I was the getaway driver so I was completely clean. The bacon came and I dogged you in saying you forced me to do it and some how you managed to bullshit your way into getting me an illegal firearm charge despite my weapon of choice being a 9mm Rook!
When the Altis angels first formed, your Frozen "Let us go" tribute was no doubt the best anyone had ever heard before and we were all crying with laughter.

Our first Charkia boat heist was a huge success, and I will never forget the look on that police officers face as we sailed off into the distance shouting "Wankerrrrrrrrrrrr"
Still can't believe you are off dude. Hopefully I'll get the crew together and terrorize the nation whilst blaring our favorite song to commit crime to. 

These are only the memories off the top of my head, we have had so many hilarious moments I have honestly lost track and I'm as fucking gutted as you are about leaving.

Angels forever.

We have so many memories. Started from the bottom now were here springs too mind. Your response is touching and makes me value the things we did together, but now has came to an abrupt end from the worthy decisions the admins had too take. It's been a great 3 months which i will never forget. Chris, your like a brother too me and i feel i have failed you and everybody i kept in contact with on the server. I already miss playing the sound of the police through the speakers of my or often your SUV, i also feel i didnt make use of my new sports hatch or garage saying that. When people speak of me, speak truth, remember the good that came out from my mouth and actions and the funny roleplay situations. I was proud too be one of the founders of Altis angels and it will be sad too not them. Send my regards too them all for me! I miss you all.

And Axolotl, im glad too have served such a great customer, it was a pleasure too serve the best Icecream in altis!

See ya around :x

I have only met you once in the game, but from what i have heard from Dust, you seem a really nice guy! I really hope you'll be back one day... :)

Take care,

Exiles of purgatory

I too hope that one day they may oversea my action, but until then, i may only say farewell. Enjoy your time in EXP I'm sure Dust is doing a great job with the group! If you ever see any Altis Angels, be sure too say hi too them but make sure you dont disturb during a Telos heist haha!

I'm surprised your unban request didn't go through. It was obviously an honest mistake and I talked to you after and you seemed to have done everything you could to rectify the situation. I guess the admins just have to be extra strict on such a massive server. It's obvious you'll be missed man, take care!

I'm actually speechless. Can't believe you've had your passport taken away permanently. Not only have Ironclaw Logistics lost a brilliant business partner but the server has lost a fantastic role-player. 

Surely those who wanted you gone could see this and request a removal of the ban?

This is honestly a massive shame for such a common thing. The island you vist next should consider themselves lucky to have you.

Keep up the awesome RP bro.

Syco <3

Friskyhen, I too are very surprised on the outcome on my accident, seems at the time we had a similar problem, i hope your unban request was successful my friend it was just a confusing night, i was just there at the wrong time and place i think! Mr Stainless my friend, when i first saw you on the server i was so suprised, you have a particular set of persuasive skills i wished i adopted! My short service with you was a pleasant one, and that time i saved you from being robbed due too my fantastic connection capabilities. I'm in doubt admins would look upon this and lift a ban at all, although thankful i would be if such instance was too happen. Syco my friend, i myself have lost such a number of friends due too my actions, we all had such a good gathering together role-playing away, it was bliss. For now, Stratis is my home, it seems here, conflict is a must of survival in this barren wasteland of a rock, it makes me think how luxury Altis really was! Take care you lot <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back