What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unfair ban -Beyonce (Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew9721

I broke the rule by exploting the bounty hunter mechanincs.Beyonce cought us while i was in jail and told my friend to give all our money to her.My friend gave her the money but i was in jail.When i got out PLF sAmurai told me to give all my money to a rondom guy i never met beofre.So i didn`t gave him the money.After that he called Neo he talked with me and in the end i gave the money.THen Beyonce banned because i did`t want to give him the money imediatly.I WANTED VIDEOPROOF.If Beyonce or Neo would`ve showed me video p[roof i would`ve been happy to get banned .I paid 1 million i still get banned i would like Beyonce to get a warning and my friend to receive 1 million i don`t care if i get unban because is it true that i broke the rule.Whe did`nt show me proof that i broke the rule so this is not roleplay.I just want her to be warned because she didn`t do the right thing banning me aster i paid.AdminNeo was there when i paid.

Last edited by a moderator:
No i am saying that is why you were probably banned
No Beyonce teleported me to her and asked me why didn`t i paid that guy.I told her i piad him after Neo came because i didn`t to pay a random guy.After Neo came and told me that it`s safe to pay him i paid then we talked a little and i went to the heroin processing.Then as i said she teleported me i explained her and bum she banned me for no reason

From your first line i can see this is not a "unfair ban"
yeah you are right.I broke the rules i paid why i got banned.SHe offered me a second chase.I paid later because i didn`t know if i could trust him.My mate paid her why did`nt she waited for em if she was so kind?

My biggest question mark is Why? She was kind to forgive us i apreciate that but why ban me then???I wasn`t sure to pay the money that`s why Neo came to tell me.

He is a great guy he stayed with us until i paid.

Beyoncé has spoken.

As you said yourself "I HAVE BROKEN THE SERVER RULES".

I am a generous goddess and I gave you the Chance to return the money. (As your friend did without complaining)

But somehow you decided to troll first and say "no".

I like giving people a chance. Once. I already was too nice not banning the both of you on spot.

So I give you a chance and you throw it back at me like this? Not with me honey.

Beyoncé has spoken.

As you said yourself "I HAVE BROKEN THE SERVER RULES".

I am a generous goddess and I gave you the Chance to return the money. (As your friend did without complaining)

But somehow you decided to troll first and say "no".

I like giving people a chance. Once. I already was too nice not banning the both of you on spot.

So I give you a chance and you throw it back at me like this? Not with me honey.
I said once and i will say it again I did not troll.  i told that guy i`m not paying him the money until you came.He messaged Neo who came.He told me to pay him and that`s what i`ve done.It`s the first time i break the rules i never ever got baned before.I broke th rules i admit but i paied if you think i trolled i`m soorry buy i didn`t.If i insulted you Steph i`m sorry but if you gave me that chasne and as i said i apreciated it why ban me after?I gave my illegal money to you and i am sorry if i offended you.The thing that made me post this is because you gave me that chanse then took it away.

Oh yeah the title is not good you`re right it`s not unfair ban it`s fair.All i wanted was to tell you  that i didn`t troll!

I dont think you should be unbanned... youve broken rules... made threats then trolled then came here saying unfair ban

You are a prime example of the kind of player we all hate here.

I dont think you should be unbanned... youve broken rules... made threats then trolled then came here saying unfair ban

You are a prime example of the kind of player we all hate here.
By typing unfair ban i mean that if she gave the second chanse and i`ve paid for it why get banned?When Shake told me that beyonce gave us a second chance i was happy why would i troll? it has no logic.I admited i broke the rules but i didn`t troll i was so happy after i paid the money.I did`nt paid the first time because i didn`t know if i could trust that guy.I said him to call Beyonce.He called neo and then i paid.I didn`t call him a hobo...that`s a lie.I told him i`m not paying to random people.

(sorry for bad english it`s not m native language and i don`t speak it a lott)

If i don`t get unabnned that`s it but please tell Beyonce i`m sorry i offended her I didn`t want to

Oh yeah and please don`t ban Shake cause he paid beyonce while i was in prison..

Well if english is not your native language and your not very good at it... how do you expect to roleplay on a serious roleplay server ?

Your offending me right now....

Don`t tell them my secret plan shhhhhh.....Ho would i be able to hack it if i`m banned hah?
Please explain what this  is about ?

Well if english is not your native language and your not very good at it... how do you expect to roleplay on a serious roleplay server ?

Your offending me right now....

Please explain what this  is about ?
After i paid that guy I wrote in caht if i`m allowed to use hacks.Some people laught some didn`t undertsand if i was jocking Neo told me i`m funny and then i told Neo if he wants to help me to hack the server....and when i said english is not my native language what i mean was that i make a lot of gramatical errors but i have vocabulary don`t worry i can rp very well.Actually i like to joke with admins and other people.Ask Neo it was all a joke why would i write on the forums that i want to hack it....

Is it wrong to be funny?

It was sarcasm...

What I actually said was...

"this guy should stream... not that he'd make me laugh, but I'd laugh at him".

you demanded evidence multiple times despite being observed, I then sent you an admin message stating to send it or receive a ban, you were reluctant... so with that I made my tron suit appearance, and you made the payment After I once again demanded it, you claimed you didn't have the money and I pointed out the 2.8 million in your account.....

you paid it...

I left it at that...

Minxx was then informed of your reluctance to pay, and banned you as she gave you a warning to pay soon as you got out of jail....

You "mate" then messaged me, in to which I was a bit ticked off....

I never thought your joke was funny, I just knew you didn't have enough credibility to actually pull a hack off, specially with an admin lurking around.

Well atleast i know i`m not funny:)

So what now?

BTW the suit tron is only for admins or can i buy because it looks insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back