What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unique IDS for Businesses/Groups/Shops/Gangs & an employee rank system within stores for example like the gang F6 menu

Father

Brief Summary:

This suggestion is the idea for people to have a bit of a uniqueness for certain people to have their face on their IDS and also there actual occupation, not just the standard mechanic/park ranger etc etc , just to make it fitting to more of the roleplay they actually provide and actually do & also a ranking system within some stores so EVERY employee cant do the same as any other which creates NO RP whatsoever , everyone's just thinking who's gonna lift what money and who it is

Detailed Suggestion:

For example the police come around questioning members of the Ballas asking what they do around here etc, yes they could roleplay it out and say I am just a person who buffs the cars around here or washes them etc it means they also have an ID to play a long with it, to make it more believable and fitting to their group, which IMO is a nice touch I will show some examples in the post below of some groups IDs etc to make it more fitting and nice look & on to the next one a ranking system within businesses , as a PDM owner, I want employees, I have already done job interviews and want these people working there , I would offer them 50% of the profit of each car they sell and it has people down there working  but the only thing that plays a factor is the trust , it would be great if there was ranks within 

Owner : the man who is the financial backer who pays for the stock / gets the money to pay the employees (permissions to hire & fire to take money in and out and make orders ) 

Assistant Manager or Manager : Manages the business and day to day life (Owner could be Owner/Manager)  (permissions to hire & fire to take money in and out and make orders ) 

Cashier / Shelf stacker : Can be someone who can only move the stock to the shelves etc

(Could be different depending on the business etc and more could be done ) 

IMO to many businesses in this city are scared to employ because all you hear of is people double crossing and people are worried in case they employ someone in there business for it to basically lose all profit and lose everything due to someone lifting it all out, at least with the ranking process you can build trust with people before they get that access

( some of them things are just examples ) 

Also with the picture on the ID, could be done maybe VIA police like the PNC? Copy and paste their PNC picture? or they can go to the city hall to maybe have their picture taken and ID made as a process ( could have a fee and an extra money dump for people and if you own multiple businesses you could have multiple IDS for different businesses if doing events etc etc.

The Pros:

Creates more jobs

Creates more roleplay

More interesting business side of things

Uniqueness with the ID's for their fitting roleplay

Chapel Roof might get fixed.

The Cons:

Requires a lot of dev work

Chapel roof might not get fixed.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Unsure.

ID.png

IDCN.png

IDER.png

IDNS.png

+1

Nadine looks great for her age! must be that magical cream....
hahahaha.. yea ofc i got the 69 and 42069 ID 😉 i see it boomie, i see it.. 
go cast some starsurge would ya 😄

Great idea as long as the photos are no hats / glasses or masks. (not a fed - just want to find someone uglier than me)

Big +1 I actually setup an F6 for Greene Trucking Co with permissions and ranking structure ready funnily enough! This NEEDS to be a thing!

Don't think it would be the best idea to make a person's very nice business ID have their mugshot, apart from that +1
That is true, just throwing out ideas or anything 

If anyone has any ideas of their own in things like this and what you'd like to see comment them, always interested in hearing more 

Perhaps we should be able to set uniforms for employees as well

Perhaps we should be able to set uniforms for employees as well
I think if every business had a wardrobe placed in the building that only employees could access, this could potentially be possible. Means only employees can wear the exclusive uniform clothing items, not just anyone! 🙂 Would be beneficial for any events too. 

+1 from me. 

I'd like to add that business ID's and auditing to easily be added if transaction histories were available as suggested in the banking suggestions.

What about instead of having this as a ID card what about a separate card, such as a business card, something like the police have, and you can purchase these from the shop as an employee? The whole concept is a really cool idea, look forward to seeing the results! It would also add into the different levels of employee, from store worker to ceo, all of that could be listed on the business card. And you're right about the business being scared to employ, access to all the stock and money. Could easily be taken if not careful!

KC

+1 This idea sounds great as a whole. Something Chloe said like the wardrobe situation would also be a good touch to add onto it!

Back