What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

Altis news would like to bring you an update into our investigations. We have been in contact with both UNMC, and the very brave police officer that came forward with this story. If all goes as planned, the UN will hold a special security council where evidences of what the police calls illegal invasion.

However, the UNMC, as expected, denies all of the claims. Our brave police officer has agreed to a one on one interview with our top rated investigative news show "6.0 minutes with Hank Chinowski" When and where the interview will take place are for obvious reasons kept a secret. 

The UNMC on the other hand have agreed to an interview after said interview have been aired so they can respond to the allegations. We in altis news are tough reporters, with years of war reporting in our belt, but this is an unprecedented situation and we fear for the security and stability of the island in the future. What does the UK state department say? "Altis is too small of a region to be considered a "warzone" in any cases" which frankly, we feel is BS. What would they say if UNCM took a small part of London? These questions needs to be answered!

more will come, and answers will be given, even if we have to pay with blood!

We also appreciate if anyone in the audience (not police and authorites as the UNMC claims the government fakes these) have video from surveilance or gopro backing up claims. All videos will be treated as anonymous even if they are not, do NOT risk your lives trying to get footage. 

-Hank Chinowski

Editor'n chief, Altis news network 

I smell NATO S/S Freedom is about to be parked in front of Kavala less than month. Muahaha... MPO here we go boiiisss

This is just great banter.... I've been on both sides of the barrel UNMC and the POLICE and to be fair none are better than the other they both have upsides and downsides. Yes the UNMC is a much stronger and prosperous force shown by previous Run ins etc, but is that really all this island should come to?  cant we all come to a simple resolution instead of a head on head collision every second of every day? Wouldn't the better resolution would be to come to an agreement which did happen a long time ago at a point? no one see's the other options, all that people see is that everyone is deemed as an enemy but should we all be fighting? we all have the same opinion on this island, its full of rebels who do things man never was meant to do and yet we are fighting the forces which want better for the island? isnt rebels upon Altis  the real threat at this time? why should the UNMC and POLICE fight when they could ally once again? many questions left unanswered and so little time to make decisions, all it takes is a spark and world war 3 will rise upon this island. We ALL need to think what is best for this ONCE glorious island called ALTIS as the way we are all heading the way where this island will have more chaos than ever before, people need to stop being so stubborn and think of the safety and well being of the civilians of Altis and do whats best for their nature as thats is what the POLICE are there for and the UNMC have same opinion but within their lands, we are all the same in a way its just that many have not noticed yet.... That is All.....

JOHN WINTERS OUT 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why can't UNMC and the Police come to some agreement to just love each other... Where we can both agree to laws of which we both have to abid to?

Mr.asdorix just wants to avange his own mistakes, do you realize what you unleas i've you wil go to war with the UNMC?

no am not a suporter of the police force neither the unmc am neutral but there is no reason to start a cival war.

i stamp on this so curshed alliance!

diu vivere altis!

7E0DA85344D22EBA07AE8ED5AC266382B89BD5B9

The Police have no control in their lands, Gangs of Bandits running the streets, selling drugs, guns, kidnapping people, murdering. I mean this does not happen in the UNMC lands, we have control, we dish out justice fairly, civilians know what will happen if they try any of these things.
A5v1MZZ.jpg

Just saying 😨

As a General of the UNMC i will respone to these outright lies and propaganda towards the UNMC.

Civilians

We have never robbed or harmed any hard working citizen of Altis, these are the backbone of Altis and we will continue to help them stand up to the tyranny of the corrupt government.

Salt Mine

The salt mine is more busy than ever, 70% of border traffic is salt miners making an honest living, not once have we had any complaints from our salt miners losing their jobs

Police

Unfortunatley for the police is that they support the corrupt government and do their dirtywork for them, police rob, murder and falsely imprison hard working citizens of Altis and we will continue to fight the police until we one day take over the island.

Rebels

Rebels are just scum, they rob civlians doing legal trades, murder woman and children walking down the street, if we see rebels trying to rob hard working citizens we WILL engage you.

The time will come for UNMC to push our territories further, we have the citizens support and those who wish to stand in our way we will be left dying in a ditch.

GLORY TO THE LIBERATED TERRITORIES, GLORY TO HEROES

Lol is this a joke? How many times i got pulled over by Police telling me that my vehicle is stolen just to get my name? How many times i have seen gangs like TCK running around Kavala with Ilegal weapons Police doing nothing? For me ive never had a problem with the UNMC and i always smile when Police get killed by them , for how long i have played on this Island and the most people ive had trouble with is the Police . And if i ever had a chance to choose if i wanna help UNMC or Police will be the UNMC. 

Back