What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Boot Camp

Koala Bear

1465154545_ad287637_1465154562.gif

On the 05/06/2035 UNMC took it upon themselves to good and make the civilians of Altis fit and health so that they can prosper in later life and so under the orders of the Generals ​

Cpl. Koala Bear ​

Pvt. Dutchy ​

Pvt. Kevin ​

Pvt. Kech ​

Went down the capital to herd some "fat knackers" and they collected a diverse group. From people that inject themselves with fat too the "Koma King" ​

zot3ieH.jpg

These men where put in spectacular accommodation in UNMC territory The Ghost Hotel this was where they ate slept and for 2 whole days of hard vigorous training under the watchful eyes of ​

Drill Sergeant. Koala ​

Drill Sergeant. Dutchy ​

Ejt3tvx.jpg

every morning 6:00 on the dot they would woken up from their slumber to the military horn and doubled timed down the fitness center where they were issued they day rota and what was expected of them​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Day 1 - they were shown their accommodation and paired up, they were also shown basic exercises and told the rules and regulations of the program ​

1n2d4V6.jpg

fSggCWW.jpg

k2P00aX.jpg

6fAbbl7.jpg

y8tw9Ll.jpg

YUyy7po.jpg

IqzP0Mo.jpg

df7614E.jpg

Day 2 - they were woken up by the military horn and taken to the pool to do laps then were made to do some intense cardio and after taken down to the beach to cool off aka do laps while getting shot at by a drill sergeant after a slow march around the complex and back to their room to sleep ​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Day 3 - they were taken down to the fruit fields to get some breakfast before their final march from the UNMC Checkpoint to the UNMC base ​

And here ladies and gentlemen are the final four that made it featuring their Drill Sergeant Cpl. Koala Bear ​

RzWQJhl.jpg

qrAjvpM.jpg

congratulations to the four that completed the UNMC Boot Camp you were a pleasure ​

Cpl. Koala Bear ​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

There will be another UNMC Boot Camp on the 12/06 if you wish to come along wait at kavala square after the 4 oclock restart and the UNMC will pick you up and take you down to the boot camp ​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Special Thanks To​

UNMC ​

Medic​

@CST ConnorFor being the medic on scene and for the fantastic rp ​

Police​

@SGT OwenFor being the cop on scene and for the amazing rp ​

Civilian​

@Lincolnfor taking part ​

if i missed anyone out sorry you know who you are and if so i will edit you in ​

hope to see some more people on Sunday and thanks for the fun time lads ​

Cpl. Koala Bear ​

bLxXRBZ.jpg

​

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall be skinny forever thanks to the UNMC. May I stay fit and healthy forever

Please to train these guys! long live the UNMC ! 

latest

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For Some reason my recording did'nt capture my mic :/ i drilled them so hard 

i will not let my marmite habit make me chubby again, bless the UNMC for saving me!

This is amazing, am I still aloud to come as Police and loose some calories? Or does it have to be civ only? @Koala Bear

Was great fun. Glad we managed to whip all the lads into shape. Shame about those who didn't make it. Was an honour to be the on-site doctor for the first ever UNMC training camp ?

This was so good :) I'm so glad I pulled you over for not having headlights on ?

Hats off to everyone involved - It was so well organised and haven't seen anything like it in a long while :)

Looks great! Shame I wasn't there, sure will be there to see how it is next Sunday!

1f44f-1f3fb.png
1f44f-1f3fb.png
See you then bud we may be going some throughout the week 

But this is just one of the many different situation we have planned for the next couple of weeks so keep a look out for us I will post hints on status 

See you then bud we may be going some throughout the week 

But this is just one of the many different situation we have planned for the next couple of weeks so keep a look out for us I will post hints on status 
I'm quite active during the week, so if there is you might be able to find me on ts as PC mikeoneill; need to get that summer body ???

@Koala BearWas this what happened to the BA Huron full of UNMC cargo I heard about? If the UNMC require transportation for this I will make sure to be on at Kavala for 16:05 as I would love to help, maybe after I have transported you I can be your doctor as well :) 

@Dr Normanno we went from kavala to UNMC land in the zamka but yeah your more than welcome to come and help next time 
Oh well we were also transported 15 restrained people and 4 UNMC officers as well today from Kavala, it was mass prisoner transportation 

Back