What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Border house - **HOUSE SOLD**

Jayray Holder

Commissar
UNMC Border House

So today i will be selling my house that i have owned for a very long time right besides the UNMC Border. The reason i am selling this house is due to wanting a house within the Queens land where it is easily accessible from my day to day job as a Police officer, it is really hard going off duty and having the long 2 hour drive from Agios to the UNMC lands.

So this house features:

3 upstairs bedrooms along with 1 kitchen and 1 living room

1 shed 

and out perimeter walls for your protection along with the UNMC F.O.B really close for added security. 

This house has a storage of 180kg great for storing your "Airsoft Rifles"

This house also comes with a spawn point, a resupply point, an alarm system also property level 3

I am looking to sell this house via bid

Reserved price 4 Million, Starting bid from 2.5 million with increments of 100k per bid. I am also open to offers for the property. Bidding will end at Monday the 3rd of July at 8PM. Happy bidding, any questions please PM me. also @WelshWolf

Pictures of the house:

house 3.jpghouse 4.jpgprop2.jpghouse 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind UNMC protection phone service is at this time down. Msg one of our numbers you can find in the phonebook you get when buying the house to get a patrol to come if needed.

Back