What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Command <Applications Closed>

Damn UNMC could of just asked me to make a post instead of stealing my account...

Good luck to everyone that applies!

Blaze  ftw! oh and Khandamir !

Last edited by a moderator:
Applied.. Good luck to all applicants, can't wait to see where this will go! =) #Hyped

Good luck to everyone - I just missed the UNMC when i started playing so i'm exciting to see this new (to me) faction!

Joined after UNMC was disbanded, not going to go overboard with hype like some people are that have never seen it before lol, but yeah, I'm  kinda looking forward to seeing where this'll go, and good luck to all the guys who have applied, I'm sure those picked will be carefully chosen. 

And who's dissing my fruit shoots?!

Joined after UNMC was disbanded, not going to go overboard with hype like some people are that have never seen it before lol, but yeah, I'm  kinda looking forward to seeing where this'll go, and good luck to all the guys who have applied, I'm sure those picked will be carefully chosen. 

And who's dissing my fruit shoots?!
TivYd1U.gif

#BringBackBlaze
Who are you?

Might as well chuck my name in, typing the application with my hooves is hard, they find no purchase on the keys (#RPeverything) thank god I found a voice to text program.

I would apply but can't due to the age limit. I hope who ever gets picked does a good job and restores the UNMC to their former glory :).

As someone whos been here long enough to know the first UNMC, i hope Khandamir and Blaze get it back to its glory. And hope this time TI and UNMC will be more friendly with eachother as last year without any drama :p

As someone whos been here long enough to know the first UNMC, i hope Khandamir and Blaze get it back to its glory. And hope this time TI and UNMC will be more friendly with eachother as last year without any drama :p
were we ever not friends lol more like siblings who beat the shit out of each other at every oppertunity  :D

Sounds pretty cool, cant wait to see how u guys are ingame :Cool:

I vote blaze he did an amazing job and made the unmc more then just friends he made us family 

This.

UNMC was great with the first original members. Really hope it goes back to how it was before the massive recruitment drive.

Nice a 21+ age limit.

Hopefully it's not going to be a bunch of kids drunk on power now.
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha....hahahahahaha.....haha..ha...This guy. 

Back