What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Drug dealings

Should the UNMC have the weed processing?

• Total voters
His post has now been hidden. It matters not who posted it, it's a matter of a poll, on a public forum board, regarding a public game server.

This post doesn't make sense due to posts being edited/removed...

Last edited by a moderator:
I merely put both my opinion and the opportunity for other people's opinion out there after a long discussion about multiple server features in a teamspeak room last night. I'm not asking for anytbing to be changed, and I don't think a little poll made by me would affect anything but it's nice to see the opinions all the same. This isn't because 'PLF' are jealous. This is because I feel that it's ruining the economy of the server all together, nothing to do with PLF or me personally. If I wanted to invite an argument I could have wrote a lot worse, and put up a lot more questions but I decided to stick to one main point in a civil manner.

guys chill out everyone is entitled to their opinion,  however i can imagine the uproar that would happen if the weed processor was moved , can you imagine a near constant pressence of a dozen or so unmc members standing guard in the queens land stopping all comers  from taxing robbing or arresting people as they attempt to make an honest living, it would only end in tears im afraid

You have no say in what the UNMC will get and what we have in our land end of.

It is down to wilco to decide not some poll that PLF have made up just because they are jealous
Jelous of what? Everyone has their right to their own opinion. Dont act childish on a mature forum

It may be safe from cops, but when the UNMC are offline that place is not a good place to be. people take the checkpoint rob people and kill if the decide to run.
True but if you got a big gun and a bounty you don't need to worry about anything.

Also with a big ifrit your safe :D .

The poll has been made for a reason to see what the community wants. Where is the problem in that? Any way after all that fucking fuss the poll speaks for its self. Problem sorted. I have to say all  PLF dagre wanted was to see what people thought, and there is no problem in that. The poll shows people over all are happy with where it all is and that's all that matters. I DO NOT expect there to have to be any more hidden posts.

-Admin Vacatio

Oh well, sad turn out of the poll imo. Guess people want to keep the free weed money as I can imagine it comes in quite handy.

#FreeWeed4DaHobos

Oh well, sad turn out of the poll imo. Guess people want to keep the free weed money as I can imagine it comes in quite handy.

#FreeWeed4DaHobos
Hey it would be fine if the police were allowed to be in the UNMC zone or if the UNMC were actually online before 2AM :^) 

Maby the border should be closer down is there is no, unmc on?.

Succeeded with a run there yesterday quiet and close to no interactions. Though it is a long trip, the money isn't that good. Froggis and LSD to kavala is in my op more fun :)

So I'll probably get bashed quite a bit for what I'm going to say, but as an avid roleplayer (in the likes of DayZRP) I have to say I'm getting quite underwhelmed by the lack of roleplay and what consitutes as roleplay nowadays on the server.

In my opinion, it just seems like people are rather annoyed that they don't get to "interact" (rob/tax, whatever you want to call it) with those that choose to do weed in the 'safety' of the UNMC area to make a quick buck.

In saying that, I think this community, mainly gangs, seems to just revolve around robbery or proposing their protection prices against others that would do the same thing, being the main "interaction" between people on the server which I honestly think is bullshit, sorry but I do, considering it's supposed to be a serious roleplay community. I would expect just that, serious roleplay, not a bunch of people saying that they do actually roleplay in the sense that they rob people and give clear instruction, at the moment it just seems like any other Altis Life server.

And of course it's ultimately about the money, sure it makes the world go round, but again... it's supposed to be about the roleplay. And seeing how easy it is to make enough cash (i.e weed.. heck even a run of iron in a HEMMT) to kit yourself out with, let's face it, a weapon, it just turns into a the same... gather a couple hundred thousand - buy weapons - rob people - get into a shoot out - die - repeat. Not only that, but it's more the gangs that do the whole protection ring/robbery thing often and consider it good roleplay... but at the end of the day it's not going to be fun for those that expect to bump into some people now and then to have a chat about whatever, just to be robbed most of the time by the majority of people they meet and by the same generic way (don't move, drop your shit or I'll shoot... that kind of scenario). Sure, if you are a robber you are going to be having fun because it's what you like to do, but roleplay is supposed to be a fun interaction between both parties.

There needs to be more of a "PvE" end game as such for when you start to amass more money to encourage more civil roleplay, unfortunately my mind is blank for ideas, or maybe there just isn't many ways to accomplish that.

@Flam3 - I'm not sure I understand, by choosing the safety of the UNMC area you're avoiding role play completely.. you're choosing for a pretty quick drive through the red zone, around or straight through Paros, giving the UNMC guys a quick £40,000 and then processing and selling your drugs without having to speak to another person or worry about being robbed or caught by the police.

Doing drugs is the end game earner in Altis Life. It should not be as or more easy than doing salt.

@Kris! - "Doing drugs is the end game earner in Altis Life", that right there is what is annoying me and just further explaining my point, the fact that amassing money is essentially the end game on a ROLEPLAY server, again it's just like any other Altis Life server.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm against how easy it is making cash (which is why I voted no on both regarding the poll, but at the end of the day, it will only end up encouraging more robberies rather than roleplay), heck I don't play on the server to make money, I play on the server to get some nice roleplay in that doesn't revolve around getting robbed regularly which is why for the most part I became a Medic. But at the same time, I'm against constant robberies/taxing being considered roleplay for the most part.

This is why I'm saying we need some sort of end game in which we can spend our money that encourages civil roleplay for those that want roleplay that isn't just robbery based. Like spending said money on a legitimate business that sells something that you can't currently buy in one of the stores that you can then set prices for to compete with others, things of that nature to encourage more civil roleplay.

@Kris! - "Doing drugs is the end game earner in Altis Life", that right there is what is annoying me and just further explaining my point, the fact that amassing money is essentially the end game on a ROLEPLAY server, again it's just like any other Altis Life server.

This is why I'm saying we need some sort of end game in which we can spend our money that encourages civil roleplay for those that want roleplay that isn't just robbery based. Like spending said money on a legitimate business that sells something that you can't currently buy in one of the stores that you can then set prices for to compete with others, things of that nature to encourage more civil roleplay.
(issue #4), really needs sorting and I feel that Ciaran is gradually adding to the number of legal activities available but I believe your point here is also valuable there needs to be more legal "money sinks" in the game too!

I'm on board with Flam3.

Additionally people seem to not notice the Weed Field distances in reality.One is near Athira(Cops) the other is halfway down the redzone between two major gang bases and several rebel outposts,then you have to go back up North out of it passing them again.(Unless your very cautious and use back roads.)  Both are dangerous when you start. 

After that you either follow the main highway that everyone uses past the airport from Athira to Paros(More cops.) Then the people going North from the redzone have to get past the bases and outposts to pass Paros(Still cops.) then there is robbery road leading up to our checkpoint where people have been known to try ambushes.

When people get to our checkpoint we don't simply scream a number at them and tell them to leave. We use the tax as an excuse to RP with them(I've searched many a tailpipe for hamsters and peaches.) and have an RP excuse to protect them if they text us.(More RP before and after a gunfight.)The "pretty penny"(We actually raised the price if anyone remembers.) as people put it to get in is low because we are not trying to rob people,it is against our guidelines to rob people which is why new people love us.(We do sell and scrap people's shit who fuck with us as punishment though.) The length of taxation RP depends if it is a busy state or we are engaged in something within the border such as helicopter jumpers or robbers inside,which again shows how active it still is inside.

It doesn't end there either,when helicopter jumpers land at the drug dealer or Black Market we RP with them. Gangs including PLF knows this as I've done it myself with some of them. We don't even simply kill people when possible. We interrogate them,torture them,throw them in the pit and sentence them to death instead of putting a bullet in their head immediately.

RP isn't the end game people,IT IS THE GAME. I would go back to a milsim community if I wanted to just scream commands and shoot people.

@Sovereign I must say you are the exception, not the norm.  I've had my fare share of Privates ask for their tax and move me along with little effort.  But don't get me wrong, with such a large influx of new Privates I can see there will be those who are a little rough around the edges.  After all we don't start off at the top.

I'm on board with Flam3.

Additionally people seem to not notice the Weed Field distances in reality.One is near Athira(Cops) the other is halfway down the redzone between two major gang bases and several rebel outposts,then you have to go back up North out of it passing them again.(Unless your very cautious and use back roads.) Both are dangerous when you start.

After that you either follow the main highway that everyone uses past the airport from Athira to Paros(More cops.) Then the people going North from the redzone have to get past the bases and outposts to pass Paros(Still cops.) then there is robbery road leading up to our checkpoint where people have been known to try ambushes.

When people get to our checkpoint we don't simply scream a number at them and tell them to leave. We use the tax as an excuse to RP with them(I've searched many a tailpipe for hamsters and peaches.) and have an RP excuse to protect them if they text us.(More RP before and after a gunfight.)The "pretty penny"(We actually raised the price if anyone remembers.) as people put it to get in is low because we are not trying to rob people,it is against our guidelines to rob people which is why new people love us.(We do sell and scrap people's shit who fuck with us as punishment though.) The length of taxation RP depends if it is a busy state or we are engaged in something within the border such as helicopter jumpers or robbers inside,which again shows how active it still is inside.

It doesn't end there either,when helicopter jumpers land at the drug dealer or Black Market we RP with them. Gangs including PLF knows this as I've done it myself with some of them. We don't even simply kill people when possible. We interrogate them,torture them,throw them in the pit and sentence them to death instead of putting a bullet in their head immediately.

RP isn't the end game people,IT IS THE GAME. I would go back to a milsim community if I wanted to just scream commands and shoot people.
As said before, you are an exception.

I'm intrigued to find out what peoples opinions are, as I find a lot of people both rebel and police feel that the UNMC area is being used to farm money, safely and freely. So I wanted to find out people opinions.

I've been robbed more times in UNMC territory than anywhere else...  (Difference is that they have never gotten away with it in UNMC territory)

Back