What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC information

Jim87878

Hi, could anybody be kind enough to link me to some information on the UNMC, I have looked around and can't find much about them. I know they have a deal with the police and can carry assault rifles and have their own base etc where you drive on the left. But I would like to know, is the UNMC a safe zone for civs or is it just like everywhere else, except greenzones? And some other information on what role they play.

Thank you. 

Hi, could anybody be kind enough to link me to some information on the UNMC, I have looked around and can't find much about them. I know they have a deal with the police and can carry assault rifles and have their own base etc where you drive on the left. But I would like to know, is the UNMC a safe zone for civs or is it just like everywhere else, except greenzones? And some other information on what role they play.

Thank you. 
The difference between UNMC lands and the queens land are 1)The Laws 2) Who runs shit 3) Drive on the left,These basics will do you good lol

Also for some RP background look in the plice public area for threads containing UNMC,There are pretty entertaining lols

Last edited by a moderator:
The difference between UNMC lands and the queens land are 1)The Laws 2) Who runs shit 3) Drive on the left,These basics will do you good lol
We can also use the death penalty if you kill, rob people or burgle from us.

Haha thank you, the third link is best btw people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to end this, so now the only chop shops are in UNMC and the rebel outposts outside that area can be a constant firefight. As long as you don't mess with the UNMC they are unlikely to rob you in their area if you do have to visit the chops shops or black market there? As long as you don't mess with them haha, otherwise your pretty screwed. 

Back