What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Interest Form

Scott S

Banned
Hey there all of my fellow altis people, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the UNMC wish to see you after you've applied or anything, like if the members that look at the Interest form meet up with you or anything, because I applied yesterday and have been told that they contact you in game however I go away for a week this week and don't want too miss anything.

Thanks in advance

People of Altis,

Recently, information was purposely leaked about our identities. It has been made known to the public that we are back. We got chosen for a purpose, and we tend to see it fulfilled. But we can not do so alone. We need you. In all sorts of ways, we need to be able to build upon the inhabbitants of this Island.

It is for this reason, we are putting this out here tonight. Via this link, you can fill in a Declaration of Interest to collaborate with the UNMC. We highly suggest to not let anyone know you fill in this form. Do not expect anything to come from this, do not expect a answer within a certain timeframe. We are highly selective in who we approach and we do our homework very, very solidly. 

That will be all from us for tonight. 

We will be in touch. Expect us.

http://www.altislife.co.uk/forms/11-unmc-declaration-of-interest/

Signed,

General Adster MC, General Blaze, General Khandamir

Ps: Answer the form from your CHARACTERS point of view. Do not expect a interview just because you submitted your form. This will be used by us to investigate people in RP and find out who we will approach. All will be done ingame and in roleplay.  #RP EVERYTHING

Short answer: We will find you if we want to find you.

I don't know the method they use. But they don't react or anything. They will know that you are interested in joining. And they will put you on some sort of watchlist I assume. 

Basically they need to know you. Make a name for yourself get recommendations etc etc... cause they are soldiers after all and need to know if they can trust you or not.

This is the answer I got after waiting for a little more than a month :p

Speaking from UNMC officers we don't want hobo's we want roleplay goaled people who can be trusted with some extra privilages and enjoy a more military aspect to the server we are not a rebel gang we expect yes sirs pressups and bootcamps, its not for everyone, and the structure we have inplace rewards people in a different way than making money everyday.

Make a name for yourself get some really great RP on the server as we have eyes everywhere and we will find you.....

Back