What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Invasion RP idea

Racket

Unlinked
Hello i had an idea about the UNMC. I  think that we should have an rp event where the UNMC Invades Altis and the police need to save all the hobos. I think that this would be an great rp idea. Would like youre toughts on it also. 
1f61b.png
 Also maybe make a day where the UNMC have control over kavala or something

Last edited by a moderator:
The only problem with this may be that roleplay isn't usually the best during a fight, and the only way to fight on Altis is with guns.. the problem begins to occur

We've done similar things before, and although its a success, But it doesn't really create RP as its gets so busy and hectic.

Lets be honest the UNMC has been gone for a long time.. The second they return the Police are RIP.

Basically just a big gunfight, won't have much roleplay to be honest. Isn't that essentially what the UNMC started to do before they disappeared? Don't think this would be too good of an idea especially when they've just returned ( when they do return )

Yes but the UNMC will be back for revenge. AR is just like fighting rebels!
RDM rules mate, can't remember what they did before they died, for all we know they are gonna sit in kavala pub all day

RDM rules mate, can't remember what they did before they died, for all we know they are gonna sit in kavala pub all day
I worded it wrong UNMC will be there as a rebellion against the police so of course they will be fighting them a lot :p - Kavala pub is KCF's home can't take that away from them!

I worded it wrong UNMC will be there as a rebellion against the police so of course they will be fighting them a lot :p - Kavala pub is KCF's home can't take that away from them!
No one here really knows what the UNMC will be like this time around, so instead of making it a cops vs UNMC deal and making assumptions as to what they will do, why not just wait and see?

Well the police wil may lose Some members and yes i've there is gonna be a invasion ( just prepare you're self for it just in case) the police command have protocols for that , we wil put in harshall law and yes its gonna be a dirty war

No one here really knows what the UNMC will be like this time around, so instead of making it a cops vs UNMC deal and making assumptions as to what they will do, why not just wait and see?
Exactly ! I hope its not gona end  like a cold war doe

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
0.o .... 

9566131-Small-classic-children-merry-go-round-with-horses-Stock-Vector-carousel-go.jpg

(Don't think anyone will get my Merry go round reference) 

Haven't seen the UNMC area yet, but it would be cool if it was invasion/ war stricken themed e.g. destroyed cars, military vehicles and buildings.

(It might be like this already just haven't seen yet)

Might put up some of the old UNMC propaganda videos as a bit of a hipe hahaha they got removed when the old unmc thread was deleted. 

Back