What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Main base

Vlad Vodka

Soo since cops are not allowed to flee into bz anymore it got me thinking about unmc main base. In the rules it states that you need admin permission to attack it, so would that mean thay you cant get robbed/killed inside main base. Also for what part of main base does this apply to and are we now not allowed to fall back to mainbase during gunfights?

(9.3.1) Attacking the UNMC Bases - You may attack the UNMC bases, however this must be authorised by a member of staff or UNMC command member at the time.

Bases include both the FOB and the Main Base (airport), they should indeed have a staff or UNMC Command permission before attacking it.

With regards to falling back to the main base during gunfights, I'm not entirely sure, it's not specifically disallowed in the rules, and if your thinking about the BlueZone thats in a trial thing to get feedback.

It applies to the border of the base and all grounds within the compound, common sense.

With regards to retreating to it I personally would say it's then up to you to warn everyone that is potentially spawning there to spawn elsewhere. You've forefitted the protection of the rule by retreating there in my opinion; although that is NOT the official stance of the staff team (I will bring this up shortly and ask for an answer so we can be transparent )

Last edited by a moderator:
It applies to the border of the base and all grounds within the compound, common sense.

With regards to retreating to it I personally would say it's then up to you to warn everyone that is potentially spawning there to spawn elsewhere. You've forefitted the protection of the rule by retreating there in my opinion; although that is NOT the official stance of the staff team (I will bring this up shortly and ask for an answer so we can be transparent )
So if you fall back whoever was fighting you doesnt have to ask for permission anymore? (Imo this is good, i dont like the powergamish aspect of falling back and basically making the attackers stop :))

So if you fall back whoever was fighting you doesnt have to ask for permission anymore? (Imo this is good, i dont like the powergamish aspect of falling back and basically making the attackers stop :))
That is MY opinion on how it would work, I am asking the rest of the team now

Back