What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Memories

Jon Montana

With all the talk about the UNMC returning, I think this is an appropriate video to share. (And yes, we also wondered why our co-commander was wearing just his tighty whiteys but none of us were man enough to ask)! @Vacatio

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, the Vacatio in his natural habitat holding closely his most precise and damaging weapon... the vermin.

God I miss the UNMC.

HAHAHAHA made my fucking night ! Good times lads good times........i do love my vermin 

Why is @Simen such a fucking hobo hahahahaha

Also, this is what I miss about our server. I love the RP we currently have - but I miss the serious and strict military-like roleplay which the UNMC brought us. It was genuinely like working alongside an army when I was in EXP when I first came to ALUK.

I just wish with all my heart days like this can be brought back to the server! In whatever form 

Why is @Simen such a fucking hobo hahahahaha

Also, this is what I miss about our server. I love the RP we currently have - but I miss the serious and strict military-like roleplay which the UNMC brought us. It was genuinely like working alongside an army when I was in EXP when I first came to ALUK.
Im always a hobo! (Donate money please)

But my god this was a long time ago! I miss the UNMC

Back