What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC - No Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tivroxx

So we are not getting our update? Management is lying to us for what? 4 months ? Even longer. 

what about a meeting between management and unmc? Get some people of unmc to tell their story. 

There is always an excuse for not getting our update or for not letting us do something. 

People hate us and are trying to get us banned with everything what we do also some support members are little bit happy for this.

management get your shit together, give us an update or disband us. People are done with it. We stay together cause a lot of us are really good friends now and thats the reason unmc is still standing. If this update is nog comming at all. And from what i hear it is 1 person. Just tell us. I think we are all done with hoping for this update. 

And people and some management saying we are acting like a hobo gang? What do you expect from a big military unit that has nothing to do, we need to search for things to do. But whenever we go in to queens land we get 9/10 times shit from cops. 

Now @Vladic Ka please do tell us what its gonna be, play with us for a week or so or give us a meeting where some of our soldiers can tell our story. 

But keep this in mind if UNMC is not getting their update that has been promised for few months, soldiers are gonna leave and when blaze or edgar is not leading these soldiers they will destroy everyone. Hell we are able to take over half the island if we want to.

#UNMCNeedsAnUpdate

Cpl. Tivroxx (UNMC)

P.S. did this with my phone 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what you think you have been promised but I suggest you change your attitude or UNMC will be the least of your worries. 

@Tivroxx- are you so disorganised that you don't talk to your own UNMC top brass?

Get a grip, and stop being such a whining fool.

this post has not been sanctioned  by unmc high command , i just feel that some of our guys are getting a little frustrated as they really enjoy putting there time an effort in trying to make the unmc an integral part of the community just sometimes they they get a little to passionate and maybe write things before they think , ive known tivroxx a long time and i dont think he meant to cause any harm by posting this just a frustrated soilder who wants the best for his faction

and like ive told all my guys just be patient and our turn will come, we have been told we will be getting a few new things we just need to be patient as the devs are flat out working there bollocks off to give us a gaming experience we all enjoy

I don't understand this; we are more than capable of not running around and murdering everyone just because a general isn't online. 90% of the time we have a Cpl-Cpt running an operation and end up RPing with people, negotiating etc. Think that part is very inaccurate.

Hahahahhahh allright then ill try and calm down, and vladic least of your worries? Really. 

Unmc top brass is talking for long time already with you guys but i have a feeling you guys just dont listen? 

And you havent answered any of my questions give us a meeting with you guys, i wont be there thats fine.

I see nothing but disrespect and moaning here.

People hate us and are trying to get us banned with everything what we do also some support members are little bit happy for this.
People in support are allowed their own opinion and preference, however wanting people to be banned is quite sad. Provided you can backup your statement with evidence the something can be done. No evidence? No grounds to stand on. We are here as a neutral party regardless of our personal preferences, faction and friends. If a particular support member comes across as bias then ask for a different one. Report that one to a lead/management if need be.

management get your shit together,
Much like me saying 'UNMC get your shit together or just disband. People are done with your group.' (NOT my own opinion.)

You could have worded this post in so many better ways it is beyond comprehension the amount of up-most disrespect you have shown. Seriously, grow up.

I don't understand this; we are more than capable of not running around and murdering everyone just because a general isn't online. 90% of the time we have a Cpl-Cpt running an operation and end up RPing with people, negotiating etc. Think that part is very inaccurate.
Maybe cuz its unmc blaze and edgar are always leading? Doesnt matter if they are not on. 

I love you UNMC guys, but you should be more respectful to get results :)
Some of them are, and the work to get those results is ongoing, as a result.

I'm tempted to blow it off now, and do something else for a while instead. When people tell me to 'get my shit together', after the hours I have pulled on working on this game, I really feel motivated to do one.

If this @Tivroxxnonentity isn't busted down to Private's Genital-Washer as a result of this behaviour, then UNMC don't deserve another moment of my time, frankly.

The bloody nerve. Meh. Code it yourself, you're so clever.

I'm off back to my bunker for a read of a good book and a massive dump. This one's on you, bud.

Hahahahhahh allright then ill try and calm down, and vladic least of your worries? Really. 

Unmc top brass is talking for long time already with you guys but i have a feeling you guys just dont listen? 

And you havent answered any of my questions give us a meeting with you guys, i wont be there thats fine.
For a soldier I don't think you use your CoC very well. We put people in positions of command for a reason. 

All i see is tears like allow the devs they just put out a update for the most the server. UNMC didnt get anything now but just hop back in your high chair and wait or the cho cho train of unmc updates to come. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i respectfully ask on behalf of unmc command that this post be locked and wiped from our memory , the unmc knows and respects the hard work that goes into making this community the best around and we are happy to wait our turn in line . I apologise on behalf of my soilders for any offence this post has caused to management and staff ,

i can assure you tivroxx will be made to stand naked on top of the checkpoint smothered in cooking oil in the mid day altis sun to pay for his disrespectful comments 

UNMC High Command out !!!!!

@TinyBigJacko, The amount of work you have done for this community is outstanding, you are and incredible and a real hard worker. Hearing this kind of shit is completely unacceptable. Now I understand the frustration but keep a bloody lid on it for Christs' sake... 

Further more, the UNMC as a whole is patiently waiting and happy to do so, we all know that you would rather perfect something than rush it and give it to us buggy as all hell and unplayable. 

Don't let the angry works of one soldier jade your view of us as a whole. We'rev good guys (I Promise)

Enough.

Regardless of any other factors, disrespect is not something to be encouraged or given attention.

This has been locked by someone else but will remain as a record on how not to ask for something.

#howtogetanupdateforUNMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back