What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Operation riot! - Looking for volunteers!

Sorry just to make sure we're on the same boat. We're meant to be unarmed and defending the prison or something right?

@icarus

Please add me to the roster i'd be more than happy to attend

Last edited:
As Police we should attempt to rescue and aid these unlawful detained citizens of Altis as they have shown discontent that they do not want to be ruled by Tyrants 

@GHOSTK1LL3R It will be up to the prisoners to come up with a strategy. Will they try and bargain, break out or hold up inside.
We will go over the briefing in TS tonight to make sure everyone is on the same line :)

@GHOSTK1LL3R It will be up to the prisoners to come up with a strategy. Will they try and bargain, break out or hold up inside.
We will go over the briefing in TS tonight to make sure everyone is on the same line :)
btw forgot to mention looks like a really good operation and is something i'd love to see more of. If this goes well I hope this is one of many that will be planned (if I can help in any way/shape or form) i'd be more than happy to.

I will do it as it seems very fun count me in.

Add me to roster I will be happy to attend and also what happends if we win?

Last edited by a moderator:
That will fully depend on how the whole situation plays out really. There will be a good stockpile of guns inside the prison armory that can be looted.

I would like to say that i put my self forward for Negotiator xD this is going to be great. 

Back