What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Recruitment Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovereign

So as of yesterday there were 538 applications according to Vacatio and we've looked at about 250. As you can tell this is taking a while and it has been slow. If you do not receive a reply then you are not a candidate of interest or we have not gotten to your application yet. If you have received an interview and scored in the average pool(We consider this score a maby for acceptance.) you are unfortunately no longer considered for candidacy as you fall below our standards and there is a ridiculous amount of potential recruits atm.(Thank you for your time.) We do not have the physical pm space to get to everyone and some people did not have the same forum names to actually find them. (Lasslo Hawk for example if you are reading this I was dissapointed I could not find you a month or so ago in the forums.)

On a final note our standards are still the same and we will post when we are closing when we reach a number we believe is as much as we can practically handle and manage effectively. Inactive members will also be cleared out for space.

Regards,

-Sovereign "The Green Devil", Commander UNMC

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder how many hobos applied
stock-footage-klaipeda-lithuania-august-a-lot-of-people-applauding-on-the-event-of-the-the-culture.jpg

you should have another occupation force around the cocaine fields or some thing or just spread the UNMC, I like the UNMC, I feel more safe in there borders than I do in official government territory in character haha.

you should have another occupation force around the cocaine fields or some thing or just spread the UNMC, I like the UNMC, I feel more safe in there borders than I do in official government territory in character haha.
*Cough* Paros *Cough*

So I did a little research on the UNMC, and found it to be an intresting part of the game.

But with all the applications you already have, would it be pointless to send one at this point?

@Sovereign

Regards

MD. Mad Medic

So I did a little research on the UNMC, and found it to be an intresting part of the game.

But with all the applications you already have, would it be pointless to send one at this point?

@Sovereign

Regards

MD. Mad Medic
No application is pointless, just send one and hope for the best! 

Good luck mate  :)

@ it's much faster and practical to poke an officer on TS for an interview instead of being buried in a mountain of applications. Bear in mind our standards have increased so you need to score higher on the interview than when this original post went up since we are approaching the number of people we believe we can handle.

@Sovereign - I am just pointing out that RP'ng with UNMC used to be much better quality back in the day, now it's just about the money(Most often the Pvt.'s) is there a change that something like the 'UNMC Complaint Commision' could be added to the forums? You know, just so that other people can see that there are actions being taken etc.

@Sovereign - I am just pointing out that RP'ng with UNMC used to be much better quality back in the day, now it's just about the money(Most often the Pvt.'s) is there a change that something like the 'UNMC Complaint Commision' could be added to the forums? You know, just so that other people can see that there are actions being taken etc.
I don't see how it's about the money when we tax under 10% of a drug run to come inside our lands and defend them. Additionally we have never robbed anyone as it is against our policy.

The irony.. If it was about the money we would all be doing a piss poor job. We're all pretty much skinned..UNMC doesn't make you money, it costs you.. a lot.

attacking Pvt's with no justifiable reason?... being a new recruit of the UNMC i dont actually get what u mean by the "money", i had more money before i joined! 

Our actions stem from our superiors with either orders or permission so rather than blaming the bottom guys please have the balls to take it up with a senior officer :)

Regardless my time of being a Pvt. i have not went looking for money, robbed as its against our policy or even asked a higher ranked officer and never experienced that accusation from any other Pvt thats along side me.

Our close nit group thrives on discipline thats installed from our commanding officers and with under 10% crime rate in our land compared to 90% in altis you can see our superiors run a "TIGHT SHIP" and not a "SHITE TIP" 

g'day sir

I just realised that most gangs use the same ranks as UNMC, they often occupy the checkpoint and rob you after you did your run. Sorry for the confusion, I just realised it. Just to make clear, do all UNMC have [uNMC] in their name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back