What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC Redzone Protocol

blaze1981

So after getting numerous messages off concerned citizens regarding UNMC activity inside the new lawless zone on the island.

After witnessing multiple mass killings inside this zone the UNMC decided it needed to take action to try and protect the people of Altis, who were being slaughtered by blood thirsty rebels.

So the UNMC take control of both rebel outposts throughout the day to try and help civilians buy their gear without being murdered on sight.

Now the UNMC have one rule inside the zone which all soldiers have to abide by, and that is never to shoot unarmed civilians, unless it is an active situation where UNMC lives are under direct threat, such as when we are trying to gain control of each outpost when we arrive in the zone.

Now due to the nature of the area a zero tolerance approach has to be taken by the UNMC, meaning if anybody ignores UNMC orders inside the outpost armed or unarmed lethal force will be authorised.

So all civs approach each outpost , if you see it is controlled by UNMC soldiers ,approach unarmed declare to the nearest UNMC soldier that you are here to buy gear , he will direct you to the NPC where you will pay the UNMC soldier 50,000 pounds which will then allow you to gear up under the full protection of the UNMC.

Once you have purchased you gear make sure your weapon is holstered at all time and that you leave as soon as you have bought what you need with minimal fuss.

Anyone found discharging a weapon after purchase will again have lethal force used against him.

I hope this clears up the UNNMC involvement with trying to police the redzone to the best of our abilities , and I hold my hands up and admit that sometimes mistakes are made and innocent lives are lost , but in such a hostile environment where UNMC lives are constantly in danger and unarmed people are pulling out pistols left right and centre shooting at our soldiers, snap decisions must be made some of which are right and sadly some are wrong.

But for every one innocent life lost 12 are saved due to our protection , so I urge, you the citizens, to work with us to make the new lawless zone a place where we can all go and do what we need without bloodshed.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about an alliance of Gangs that are neutral to one another, not just the UNMC. (Like a Rebel UN) Granted the UNMC wont make money from us all the time but i guess this could forge better inter gang relations and still retain some funny Roleplay with defending against TRG warriors.

Glory to the UNMC, helping civilians in a zone where it's almost impossible to stay alive, The UNMC is here to help the people of altis and make one united Altis,                 Alea iacta est! march with us to glory kamaraden! as our pipers,drums and flutes can be heard trough the valley's and mountain peak's dont be afraid... but proud to be a altezarian! 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

N19xX6x.png

Back