What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC TOP SECRET MISSION

You do realise (I hope), that the Kavala Police Station is open to the public, you could just walk through the front door/gate with some civilian clothes on and you'd be able to get the exact same information.

Just a tip for your next mission. 👍

UNMC in the water?

m02012012500004.jpg

@SI Joseph Tadworth WE NEED ONE

You do realise (I hope), that the Kavala Police Station is open to the public, you could just walk through the front door/gate with some civilian clothes on and you'd be able to get the exact same information.

Just a tip foryour next mission. 
1f44d.png
Ah if u only knew the real reason they were there 😎

Ah if u only knew the real reason they were there
1f60e.png
Well, you can't be doing more at the Kavala Police Station than watching police officers speak to hobos (or get shouted at by hobos). Especially if your objective is to "gather information on the police HQ and create a map of the are", the HQ is all on public records, you could just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just a tip for your next mission. 
1f44d.png
Where's the fun in that? :(

Super hard mission!! Creating a map of a public area😂

Reminds me of Mr Bean trying to be sneaky hahah

If you boys ever wanna come visit, you don't need wetsuits or anything

doors are always open

Just a tip for your next mission. 👍
unmc could walk into the police station dressed as a pantomime horse and the police would still somehow magically know it was unmc soldiers 😉

unmc could walk into the police station dressed as a pantomime horse and the police would still somehow magically know it was unmc soldiers 😉
Maybe cos' you all look like animals, pantomime horse or cow, aint' making a difference xD

Ok i will say 3 things

Structural Integrity

Weakpoints

Pier

1. Trust me, the Kavala Police Station isn't falling down anytime soon.

2. There aren't any, she's our best-maintained station.

3. Speedboat Mingun.

Honestly, you'd be better coming through the front door than from the sea, there is no cover when you climb up onto the shore.

Back