What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC TOP SECRET MISSION

demoted for demotion for demoting 
1f615.png
Demoted for making pictures of me when i was showering ingame

Guys it's a roleplay mission, it makes no sense for a uniformed soldier to walk into a headquarters of a police force that has undergone recent hostile operations to that soldiers unit.

This is something I believe is missing from the server, people doing the little jobs, scoping out their targets, making reports of  traffic density, walking to the shop of a fresh pint of milk, buying some new boots because your old ones don't fit.

How about instead of mocking the fact that this detail and footwork is unnecessary and instead we appreciate that there's a group of people who are trying to act like people who have been given a job to do, however 'pointless' that job may seem to those of us who sprint everywhere with 7.62 rifles on our back.

Just my $0.02

Guys it's a roleplay mission, it makes no sense for a uniformed soldier to walk into a headquarters of a police force that has undergone recent hostile operations to that soldiers unit.

This is something I believe is missing from the server, people doing the little jobs, scoping out their targets, making reports of  traffic density, walking to the shop of a fresh pint of milk, buying some new boots because your old ones don't fit.

How about instead of mocking the fact that this detail and footwork is unnecessary and instead we appreciate that there's a group of people who are trying to act like people who have been given a job to do, however 'pointless' that job may seem to those of us who sprint everywhere with 7.62 rifles on our back.

Just my $0.02

But where's the fun in that when we can just mock the UNMC for going into the Kavala Wee Wee Sea just to spy on the clique of police officers that won't go out on patrol without their friends? :-(

Are you saying we actually have to ENCOURAGE roleplay within this ROLEPLAYING community? I am SHOCKED.

KR93TA2.gif

MPO is ready to tackle your future underwater missions.

@Fluqi Go get some defensive missions around the Kavala waters ;)

Cheers for the leaked information.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i think everyone is missing the point of what it was about, it was something fun to do in the free time i had and as @Edgar Ville said it was pure roleplay mission and something fun to post on the forums.

Back