What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC UNIFORM AND NATO PILOT HELM!

Interesting...

You are aware that this information could be used ingame? ;)

These helmets are easy to get, I have one myself. I don't think 2 million should be the starting bid. I was going to sell one for 500k until the player I was selling to got banned. Still have it.

Correct me I if I am wrong but doesn't this old UMNC uniform go against this rule:

9.3.2) UNMC uniform is unique to the people who have worked hard to become a part of the servers whitelisted rebels, only they are allowed to wear it. The only exception to this, is the UNMC Beret, like the police, this can only be exchanged with high quality roleplay.  [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

The uniform isn't a beret so you shouldn't be allowed to sell it? If I am wrong, good luck selling it!

9.3.2) UNMC uniform is unique to the people who have worked hard to become a part of the servers whitelisted rebels, only they are allowed to wear it. The only exception to this, is the UNMC Beret, like the police, this can only be exchanged with high quality roleplay.  [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

The uniform isn't a beret so you shouldn't be allowed to sell it? If I am wrong, good luck selling it!
This is what got me interested ;)

Just dubble checked, the sale is legit and is not interacting with the rule 9.3.2

Good luck with the sale @ReissS

Correct me I if I am wrong but doesn't this old UMNC uniform go against this rule:

this uniform is not the current uniform so he should be good. The people getting whitelisted now is not getting this uniform but another one

Hmm, but wearing and owning the uniform/UNMC items is two different things? Possibly? 🤔

I remember when vladic_Ka livestreamed one of the rule meetings and this was discussed, the conclusion was that by 'UNMC uniform' it literally meant the textured clothing and nothing else. Anything else is completely fine.

house robberies would go down 98% in unmc lands if this happened
1f603.png
AHAHAHHA IKR! 😂😂

These helmets are easy to get, I have one myself. I don't think 2 million should be the starting bid. I was going to sell one for 500k until the player I was selling to got banned. Still have it.
dont think theres too many out there

now im bloody scared it was my house that got robbed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back