What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unrightfully Scrapped Hellcat :( (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear jew

Community Banned - Rule 1D
In-game name: GnC Bear Jew

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561198060299949

What was lost: 1x Hellcat

Value of item/money lost: 4mil

Quick description of what happened: Crashed my hellcat and i log in and PLF and the rest of my gang said it was scrapped by the police and I would like compensation  for it or a valid reason to scrap it.

You guys chopped our strider so we crushed your hell cat as you was supporting gnc with fake names and making trouble in our lands and killed unmc members stole a strider set up ambushes for us for trying to get our strider back then spamming side chat with ( get rekt). And you diddnt crash your helli we shot it down with a 50 cal off road it was just to bad u left it in the middle of the road for us. We don't normal trash somthing of that price but all the crap you and the rest of your gnc guys was saying ( unmc got rekt by hobos ect ) so we did the same thing u did to our strider to your helli.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys chopped our strider so we crushed your hell cat as you was supporting gnc with fake names and making trouble in our lands and killed unmc members stole a strider set up ambushes for us for trying to get our strider back then spamming side chat with ( get rekt). And you diddnt crash your helli we shot it down with a 50 cal off road it was just to bad u left it in the middle of the road for us. We don't normal trash somthing of that price but all the crap you and the rest of your gnc guys was saying ( unmc got rekt by hobos ect ) so we did the same thing u did to our strider to your hI di
I did crash it into power lines and i had reports saying it was the police not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back