What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Up on the Roof Talking to a Policeman about Privilege #hobolivesmatter

Cannon Fodder HANS

I went down to to 'do some reporting' at the HM treasury with Bobby Shmurda and Scanners and ended up on the roof having a chat with DSGT Angellfall and SPC Harald Jordfr.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's a good job we got over our initial fashion based differences @Bobby Shmurda. To be honest I think you were right about the whole NVG/Reporter's Vest ensemble.

Do you have footage of the incident? Scanners said he had captured the robbery and was going to edit it.

Also, I have now remembered how to tag forum members, I've found @angellfall but can't see Scanners or Harald Jordfr.

good to see you back ;) 
Cheers matey.

A little birdy tells me you are no longer in the PD. I think I can guess who you roll with now :)

Dont worry! Harald Jordfreser is always creeping around. I really enjoyed the rooftop-talk, and i stil - really hope you go back to being the king of hobos.

and whos that hahha ;)
Well I bumped into a group of chaps that weren't the police nor were they rebels, more like private army. It put me in mind of a similar group I recall seeing a long time ago in galaxy far, far away.

Don't worry though. When I eventually get around to mounting my hobo rebellion I'll make sure you are spared.

(I may make you jump off a roof or something similar though, just for old times sake)

:p

Back