What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Upcoming RPUK Machinima teaser

Albiston

Banned
I've been working on a machinama for the server as I have a collection of great RP moments that I would like to translate into a story. I've been experimenting with adobe after effects as i have a 7 day trial. I present to you the most tiniest snippet from it and I still need to implement a title into the intro sequence but I need your guys' feedback and constructive criticism such as the music and just your overall vibes of it. 

BTW this is the first time I've ever tried to make something like this so don't expect anything amazing xD.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wheres my credit for spamming my steam full of questions about after effects !!?!?!?! 

tenor.gif

I've been working on a machinama for the server as I have a collection of great RP moments that I would like to translate into a story. I've been experimenting with adobe after effects as i have a 7 day trial. I present to you the most tiniest snippet from it and I still need to implement a title into the intro sequence but I need your guys' feedback and constructive criticism such as the music and just your overall vibes of it. 

BTW this is the first time I've ever tried to make something like this so don't expect anything amazing xD.

Got to admit for a first time attempt it looks pretty neato, only comment I want to make about the intro is that the text seems to move which seems a bit off to me, if you used the camera tracking feature to do this then it just needs a little tweak made to the keyframes in terms of positioning however other than that good job and I am looking forward to seeing the machinima.

👮‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the advice and compliments @PC George. I just need to get a few more clips to make the whole piece to come together and then edit it all. Gonna work on the text and hopefully find out how to stop it moving, if you have any tips please let me know. ❤️

I've managed to fix the 'A' from sliding still working on the 'Production' from sliding, its being a pain in the arse though.

Update: Pretty sure I've fixed the intro sequence now. Here's the new version

I have finally finished off the intro I hope you enjoy.

I've just been made aware by two people that I spelt else wrong. Fixing it now.

Fixed

Just a general pointer. Side scroll credits generally work best when you phase between them rather than a continuous scroll. 

Just a general pointer. Side scroll credits generally work best when you phase between them rather than a continuous scroll. 
also if your footage has motion blur the text probably should as well if you want it to look organic (also im a fan of drop shadows).

Back