What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Update to the people!

Vlad Vagin

OG
Unlinked
58kKXmT.png

Hello dear people of Altis!

[SIZE=14.6667px]Today PLF have a new article we want to show you. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Its proof of the lies that have been stated about PLF are nothing but lies.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]We will show you two clips from the latest days, these clips were gathered by the trusted journalist in Pro La Fam, and is nothing but the truth![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]It starts when The Family were in a heavy arguments with the Altis Police of Pyrgos after we had delivered some supplies to the civilians of this great town.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]We came to deliver food and some gold to the people so they could begin building the PLF school for homeless children.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]When the Police showed up they started to make claims that the gold were stolen, that PLF were criminals and the civilians who took their aid would be jailed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]When they started to steal the supplies from some of the families around the area who had taken our aid, we had to confront them and start evacuating the children of Pyrgos.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]On our way out we stumbled up on a peach farmer crying at his fields.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]The fields were ruined, all trees were knocked to the ground, and his offroad were shot to pieces. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]So we stopped by to ask him what happened and what he thinks about the current state of the land he lives in.[/SIZE]

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(everthing is 100% RP and we want to keep it that way!)

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the point of these posts? Can you not see that this is creating roleplay and entertainment? After all that is the reason we play this game. If you have any other ideas that would be better than this, then please do share them. I personally think this is a good, fun and new way to create more roleplay. And if you are so much against then I would recommend you simply do not read anything that comes from the PLF as we are trying to create roleplay not only on the server, but also here on the forums. We are taking the element we all join the server for every day and we spread it onto to the forum. I personally like creating this kind of roleplay and if you do not like it then please do not post on the thread as the post is not meant for you.

I am deeply sorry that the people in the video aren't professional actors, we contacted Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum, Tom Cruise, Chuck Norris and Johnny Depp to play our gang in this video but they couldn't make the shoot in time so we had to take a day off of to do some part time acting. PLF the Musical will be coming soon and we can assure you that Adele will be playing Vlad in the emotional piece about having a member of the PLF Executed.

I am deeply sorry that the people in the video aren't professional actors, we contacted Brad Pitt, Channing Tatum, Tom Cruise, Chuck Norris and Johnny Depp to play our gang in this video but they couldn't make the shoot in time so we had to take a day off of to do some part time acting. PLF the Musical will be coming soon and we can assure you that Adele will be playing Vlad in the emotional piece about having a member of the PLF Executed.
Can't wait where can I book tickets ?

yes I *can* be killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me, and I them. We stand watch together. The thin-blue-line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad. We are the police.

CD222FFDD2918827678D2B092D0D0E61B745B049

we are coming to arrest you PLF

The police being unwilling to trade a UNMC member for their cops is nt proof of anything other then them doing their jobs,No Cop anywhere would trade anothers life for their own,Their entire jobe is risking their lives for others,if anything this reassures people that the police are servants of the Populace.(IF they are Truly Dedicated Officers unlike a large portion of the Police force & their corrupt money grubing ways.)

Side note if you want a UNMC member,Come Get us,Dont use the police as a venue because your men are not capable of contenting with UNMC Fireteams.

As always Banter people lol

Can't wait where can I book tickets ?
We are offering a VIP service including a complimentary sponge bath courtesy of Samurai (Potato Prince). 10% off all proceedings will be going to the Peach Field protection trust, saving hobos daily. Send all money to me personally, I will make sure it gets to Vlad ;).

We are offering a VIP service including a complimentary sponge bath courtesy of Samurai (Potato Prince). 10% off all proceedings will be going to the Peach Field protection trust, saving hobos daily. Send all money to me personally, I will make sure it gets to Vlad ;).
I believe this will be PLF's first roleplay of PLF the musical I'll be sure to attend although I'll have a normal ticket with extra large popcorn I dislike peaches with a new found passion so I don't want my money going there although vlad can have it I like vlad 

I believe this will be PLF's first roleplay of PLF the musical I'll be sure to attend although I'll have a normal ticket with extra large popcorn I dislike peaches with a new found passion so I don't want my money going there although vlad can have it I like vlad 
Does anyone actually like them?

Back