What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

US Election Who Will Win?

Who Will Win?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 54 61.4%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters

Joe

Democracy Is Overrated
Unlinked
This is just to see what people think about the candidates, not to start a text war.

Both shit candidates

Both are compulsive liars and will cause major international issues

Hillary isn't AS bad but still shit nonetheless

Who do I think should win? Not a can of worms I'm going to open. In terms of who will win... I can't help but feel that trump will (especially since a lot of people voted a few days early - just after the second email scare) but there have been some dodgy tactics on both sides so it could truly go either way. I don't think any third party candidate stands even a remote chance.

Regardless of which of those 2 take it. In the words of the G-Man, "Prepare For Unforeseen Consequences"

Last edited by a moderator:
We'r either way screwed if one of them wins. I've seen enough to see that Clinton and Trump are like children (and probably can't RP on this server ;D)

Still hoping that a third party comes in and wins (RIP my hope)

Last edited by a moderator:
If trump wins, someone is going to assassinate him like JFK. 

Trump thinks vaccines cause autism and that climate change is a hoax. I predict it will be like Brexit and people who don't know anything about what they are talking about will win. It seems that is what is "cool" these days.

On the other hand Hillary will start ww3 and we poor Europeans will end up getting it worst , for being allied with them.

Either way we are fucked.

If trump wins, someone is going to assassinate him like JFK. 
That's why you should vote for the Vice-presidents because both of them are probably going to end up killed XD (Without iniation, i'll see them on the forums)

Trump thinks vaccines cause autism and that climate change is a hoax. I predict it will be like Brexit and people who don't know anything about what they are talking about will win. It seems that is what is "cool" these days.

On the other hand Hillary will start ww3 and we poor Europeans will end up getting it worst , for being allied with them.

Either way we are fucked.
Thank god we got the UNMC eh?

Both shit candidates

Both are compulsive liars and will cause major international issues

Hillary isn't AS bad but still shit nonetheless

I do believe that Trump isn't quite as bad as Hillary. Possibly because he hasn't had enough time to prove himself yet.

Anyway, I got a £50 bet on that Clinton will win 

*cough cough*

(12.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama will not be tolerated and may lead to warning points or being issued a ban.  

*cough cough*

Nah but seriously I think Trump will win :D

*cough cough*

(12.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama will not be tolerated and may lead to warning points or being issued a ban.  

*cough cough*

Nah but seriously I think Trump will win :D

Wanna make a bet? ;D

Back