What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

User Created Phone Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus0x00

Unlinked
User Created Phone Apps

The development team work amazingly hard to bring new content to us and I think it would be great if 

we could give them a hand and bring our own content to the city.

How it would work

Documentation on how the app systems work would need to be written if it does not already exist. 
People can then create their own phone applications and have them submitted for approval.
The approval process would involve the app being tested and a check of the source to ensure it meets certain standards

After an app has been approved it will be distributed either as public access meaning anyone can install or private access meaning

you have to be given a copy of the app by the developer of it. 
Why should this be added

While this would be a big task to get implemented I feel as though it would bring amazing RP to the city. People can have Apps for running

their own businesses, people can create useful apps that everyone in the city can use. Developers could even sell access to their app and they will also be able to build apps for people who do not know how / don't have the time to make their own.

Pros :

Endless possibilities for apps

More jobs that focus around RP 

More community involvement in server content
Cons : 

Dev work

More user submitted stuff for staff to review
 ​

I like the idea, but the privacy of an app shouldn't be a thing, I feel like that could be very very powerful tbh other than that plus 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back