What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Using more trucks for truck jobs.

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
So at the moment to do delivery jobs you need to ether have one of the hauler truck ( there are three ) my idea would be to let you use the other trucks that people can own ( mule and so on ) I understand that the fuel job would require a hauler but for delivery’s you should be able to use other trucks. So my idea with the other trucks that instead of spawning the trailer when you accept the job you have to pull up to a bay and get loaded maybe with some sort of timer then you deliver it to the destination. You could keep the damage indicator as that could just be the cargo in the back so if the truck gets hit it goes down. Think it would just make other trucks more useful to players that want to do delivery’s.

Pros - more trucks can be used for delivery’s making it a bit easier for other players to do it.

Cons - dev work

I'd rather keep the current system as a Trucking Company owner and director, it's better at the minute but does need work

If people are happy with the way that the trucking works right now then thats fine, maybe add somthing to use the other trucks that isnt mining.

Back