What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

vagos turf bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyWink

Banned
1. Weed room middle car park when you go upstairs you go invisible to others who enter after.
2. The garage doors are bugged, when we lock them people can still sometimes enter through the doors.
3. The burrito van with the logo on it can be taken out the garage but not driven.
4. Cocaine person not around to do drug runs to the island

3. The burrito van with the logo on it can be taken out the garage but not driven.
This is probably because there is no space in the license plate as othere gangs had the same issue a while back

4. Cocaine person not around to do drug runs to the island
Would need to know the location of where he is normally located as I can go a confirm on a dev server that he's indeed not in the location he should be at

Hello @BobbyWinkapologises for the delay in getting this responded to.

Consider this bug report includes several bugs, are you able to join me on teamspeak tomorrow at some stage (Monday Jan 3rd) for me to be able to get as much information as possible from you about each individual bug you've raised? 

Hello @BobbyWinkapologises for the delay in getting this responded to.

Consider this bug report includes several bugs, are you able to join me on teamspeak tomorrow at some stage (Monday Jan 3rd) for me to be able to get as much information as possible from you about each individual bug you've raised? 
@Fluqihey pal yeah i could join for a chat just give me a time and ill be there

Apologises mate, real life. 

Able to get into teamspeak now? @BobbyWink

1) #296

2) #297

3) #299

4) #298

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Ref#298 (Guss missing) this has now been fixed. @BobbyWink

Ref#299 (Gang Burrito) this has now been fixed. Please message me on discord if this is not the case. @BobbyWink

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back