What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vangelico - Functional jewelry store

Summer

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
eucyRl1.png

​

In the city we have this beautiful jewelry store called Vangelico.
My suggestion is to make it into an actual, functional store.

​

oMfkhHH.png

​

The store would buy gold, silver and diamonds from miners and mining companies, which would provide great RP opportunities, when it comes to negotiation, meetings, deliveries etc.
The owner or employees would take these materials, and craft products, using either a Jewelry crafting skill, or a Gruppe 6-Key cutting-type of crafting mechanism.
The main products of the store, I suggest, would be engagement and wedding rings.
This will add to some of the “everyday RP” in the city; allowing people to browse for engagement rings, wedding rings, do actual proposals and just overall add to the realism of relationships and weddings.

(Further down the line, more types of jewelry or watches could be added)

I have created this mock-up to show some of the ideas, giving people three options on different engagement rings, in two different metals, along with traditional wedding bands, also in two different metals.

​

WhPGAle.jpg

​

Each ring would require a different amount of the materials, and thus affecting the price. For instance, the Solitaire ring would require just one diamond, the Trinity would require three, and the halo would require ten.

Furthermore, the store would be yet another target that could be robbed, which has a chance to generate great robbery RP, including both criminals, police, security measures and civilians.

Overall adding this function to the store, would create a lot of RP opportunities for a great number of players which is something I strive to do.

​

​

1Ooe6v7.png

​

​

Feel free to add your thoughts and ideas below.

​

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the suggestion could make for some good RP and could be fun to be able to actually own a ring and hopefully put it on either as a wedding or engagement ring it would be great 

Big plus one from me, I was looking to sell some gold we found, alas you can only sell to other players (Further down the line, more types of jewelry or watches could be added) Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings could be implemented for Birthdays/Christmas gifts.

it was used to sell materials from the mines a while ago, don't see why it shouldn't be added back

My opinion not staff and so on

Big +1 from me! I'm all about the small everyday things to add to a more realistic RP experience! Great suggestion!

Love this, maybe remove things like watches and other jewellery from clothing stores and have it available at the jewellery shop. 

Love this, maybe remove things like watches and other jewellery from clothing stores and have it available at the jewellery shop. 
Yes I'd love that! And obviously for all of the items, including wedding and engagement rings, to be wearable. 

+support

This is one of the places in the city that could really be used for this servers rp.

Like the idea but few issues.

Having it ran by players and not the "state/server" means that miners can only make money based on how much the store is willing to pay. If business isn't going good for people buying rings etc this means miners cant sell to the shop and the mining business shuts down. You would need to be able to sell to the business regardless of the business actually having the money to buy from the miners.

Gruppe6 currently run the key shop. From most people that have done that role say its often very boring and get tones and tones of texts asking for someone to cut their keys. People running this shop will be put into a similar boat. Gruppe6 have said that if the key shop was closer to the city centre it might be different so maybe due to the location of this shop it might be different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive made a similar suggestion to this, well the same one actually recently. The jeweller used to buy gold and diamonds and iron when that was all you could mine. I dont know why or when it was changed but it would be so much better to have it back in game as it would make mining and smelting back into a viable economic pass time again, can only be a good thing. 

I love this idea imagine People being able to buy custom rings, chains etc and making the demand for gold, silver and diamonds with in the city again. I own the company "Richardson Mining Co" so you have my full support. 

Chain mesh teddy.jpg

Chain Lost.png

This would be amazing to come back i agree it should be rang by state/server not players as its a pain in the arse when they hardly turn up like other shops but yes bring back this so mining actually makes. Money again and gives. More RP +1000

Like the idea but few issues.

Having it ran by players and not the "state/server" means that miners can only make money based on how much the store is willing to pay. If business isn't going good for people buying rings etc this means miners cant sell to the shop and the mining business shuts down. You would need to be able to sell to the business regardless of the business actually having the money to buy from the miners.

Gruppe6 currently run the key shop. From most people that have done that role say its often very boring and get tones and tones of texts asking for someone to cut their keys. People running this shop will be put into a similar boat. Gruppe6 have said that if the key shop was closer to the city centre it might be different so maybe due to the location of this shop it might be different.
I get what you mean by this! - In my opinion this will be more realistic though. It's kind of the same with fruit atm? (Correct me if I'm wrong), but I can go apple picking all I want, but if a store doesn't want to buy them, they are worthless. 
If I own a store, I can put them in, or turn them to smoothies, but again, if no one wants smoothies, fruits will be worthless.

I think having it be player owned and therefore run on supply and demand, will add more to the rp, than having it be run by the state/server. 
- And if they add the jewelry and watches from the clothing store, or the option to make customized jewelry f.x for gangs, that will increase the likely hood, of materials having a long term stabile value. 

Back