What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vanilla Unicorn [Smoothie Machine]

PJ Adams

Banned
Recently, I've come to acquire Vanilla Unicorn under new ownership. I wondered if the place could get one new addition as something that would help the QoL of the business overall. 

D5oe5yL.png

There is already a smoothie machine inside, but is not useable. I would personally, as well as the employees, love this as it would make day to day things in the business run a lot smoother 🙂 

I feel like businesses within the city nowadays have it easy, Vanilla Unicorn is not far from any smoothie maker unlike Paleto/Sandy businesses.

It also eliminates any roleplay being able to be done to use smoothie machines such as shops having to roleplay it out with places with smoothie machines.

I think it would bring imbalance as well with Tiny Big Taco, Legion Restaurant being not even a mile away that have smoothie makers and active owners.

I feel like businesses within the city nowadays have it easy, Vanilla Unicorn is not far from any smoothie maker unlike Paleto/Sandy businesses.

It also eliminates any roleplay being able to be done to use smoothie machines such as shops having to roleplay it out with places with smoothie machines.

I think it would bring imbalance as well with Tiny Big Taco, Legion Restaurant being not even a mile away that have smoothie makers and active owners.
Agree with this already enough in the city. Talk to a business with one already you're a strip club not a shop or restaurant. 

I also agree with Mark.  A lot of other businesses have asked for a smoothie maker and I don't see the point in them all having one. I think one should be added to a business in Paleto, such as Pops Diner and one in Sandy. This way there is one in range of every business and it is fair. Vanilla Unicorn has multiple smoothie machines in a small range in the city, such as Tiny Big Taco, Bean Machine in Legion and Burger Shot as examples.  Because of this,  I do not think Vanilla Unicorn needs one implemented. Plus it is a strip club, not a shop or restaurant so seems pointless to me. Vanilla Unicorn is more for selling alcoholic drinks and snacks 🙂 

I fail to see why a 'bar/club' that is as well equipped as Vanilla Unicorn shouldn't have a Smoothie Machine to help with the day-to-day running of the business?

I really don't see the issue. It makes a great addition to any business that sells smoothies (Clubs and restaurants included) And if you think that there should be one in such a business up north then suggest it, I'm sure the dev team would be happy to help with such a small task, something that helps in such a big way. Like I said, there's already a smoothie machine there, it just needs a 'function' adding to it and it doesn't affect anyone else. Vanilla staff would love to add this as a QoL update for Vanilla Unicorn and possibly other businesses that people may think should have one.

With more smoothie machines I hardly think it's going to be a bad thing for the server, if anything it'll give people a easier time 'grafting' as we all know criminals/workers are wanting with more time to roleplay after the 'grafting' is done.

In regards to imbalance or eliminating roleplay that's a bit farfetched if you ask me, the most roleplay anyone would get making smoothies at someone else's business is greeting the customers that might walk in which can happen at any store or speaking to the wall in front of you. Smoothie Making is already a long process as it is, business owners and employees just want something that adds a little bit of quality when it comes to something as simple as making smoothies as a daily occurrence.

I fail to see why a 'bar/club' that is as well equipped as Vanilla Unicorn shouldn't have a Smoothie Machine to help with the day-to-day running of the business?

I really don't see the issue. It makes a great addition to any business that sells smoothies (Clubs and restaurants included) And if you think that there should be one in such a business up north then suggest it, I'm sure the dev team would be happy to help with such a small task, something that helps in such a big way. Like I said, there's already a smoothie machine there, it just needs a 'function' adding to it and it doesn't affect anyone else. Vanilla staff would love to add this as a QoL update for Vanilla Unicorn and possibly other businesses that people may think should have one.

With more smoothie machines I hardly think it's going to be a bad thing for the server, if anything it'll give people a easier time 'grafting' as we all know criminals/workers are wanting with more time to roleplay after the 'grafting' is done.

In regards to imbalance or eliminating roleplay that's a bit farfetched if you ask me, the most roleplay anyone would get making smoothies at someone else's business is greeting the customers that might walk in which can happen at any store or speaking to the wall in front of you. Smoothie Making is already a long process as it is, business owners and employees just want something that adds a little bit of quality when it comes to something as simple as making smoothies as a daily occurrence.
It's a long process for businesses in sandy and paleto.. Vanilla is so close to other smoothie makers it doesn't take that long to transport one Benson which is 62 smoothies worth to TBT or Legion.

I have suggested for Pops to have one but I find this to be a pointless addition to VU because there is one down the road.

With Pops we have to drive from the fields, ripen the fruit, transport the fruit to Comedy Club and then back up to Pops, this is why I am struggling to understand why vanilla unicorn should have one, makes no sense than it has a slushie maker model there.

I see it as unfair and also smoothie maker deals are good roleplay it helps build connection with the business owners and can get you good connections down the line.

Vanilla has a lot going for it as it is and I think a smoothie maker is stretched, back in the day when TBT and the Legion Restaurant was inactive yes but now no.

Doesn't take too long to transport fruit alone, even better with employees, also its not miles away.

It's a long process for businesses in sandy and paleto.. Vanilla is so close to other smoothie makers it doesn't take that long to transport one Benson which is 62 smoothies worth to TBT or Legion.

I have suggested for Pops to have one but I find this to be a pointless addition to VU because there is one down the road.

With Pops we have to drive from the fields, ripen the fruit, transport the fruit to Comedy Club and then back up to Pops, this is why I am struggling to understand why vanilla unicorn should have one, makes no sense than it has a slushie maker model there.

I see it as unfair and also smoothie maker deals are good roleplay it helps build connection with the business owners and can get you good connections down the line.

Vanilla has a lot going for it as it is and I think a smoothie maker is stretched, back in the day when TBT and the Legion Restaurant was inactive yes but now no.

Doesn't take too long to transport fruit alone, even better with employees, also its not miles away.
So instead of bashing other suggestions because your business that you work at didn't get a smoothie machine, why not add your suggestion to the bottom so that both places can have it? It makes no sense for you to say "Vanilla has a lot going for it as it is and I think a smoothie maker is stretched". It's a club with a smoothie machine in the back already, it's make less sense for it to not have a smoothie machine. It doesn't matter how far a place is from another one, I'm asking for it inside VU which isn't a lot to ask.

You get a smoothie machine, and you, and you!

So instead of bashing other suggestions because your business that you work at didn't get a smoothie machine, why not add your suggestion to the bottom so that both places can have it? It makes no sense for you to say "Vanilla has a lot going for it as it is and I think a smoothie maker is stretched". It's a club with a smoothie machine in the back already, it's make less sense for it to not have a smoothie machine. It doesn't matter how far a place is from another one, I'm asking for it inside VU which isn't a lot to ask.

You get a smoothie machine, and you, and you!
I would like to say im not "bashing" this suggestion, I am stating my opinion which is I think with what Vanilla has already it would be too much to add more to it and the fact that there Is legit two smoothie maker locations under a mile away...

It has a wardrobe, parking, dj booth, working stripper poles.

Im just saying my thoughts, im not bashing suggestions, I just don't see why Vanilla needs one, shops have these machines yet they can't make smoothies in there, just because its there doesn't mean it should function imo.

Also I would like to thank you for shedding light on Pops's suggestion but I would want to keep my opinion stated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like you're just saying the same thing over and over.

"Pop's diner didn't get one so why should VU" 

I've politely said why not add it to the suggestion, which I kindly, in order to 'bump' Pop's, for some more traction it might have lost since all the suggestions after it. "Just because there is a smoothie machine doesn't mean it should work" is a poor attitude to have in my opinion. If a club like VU which is so iconic in the server doesn't 'need' a smoothie maker then surely nowhere should have one by that logic.

Seems like you're just saying the same thing over and over.

"Pop's diner didn't get one so why should VU" 

I've politely said why not add it to the suggestion, which I kindly, in order to 'bump' Pop's, for some more traction it might have lost since all the suggestions after it. "Just because there is a smoothie machine doesn't mean it should work" is a poor attitude to have in my opinion. If a club like VU which is so iconic in the server doesn't 'need' a smoothie maker then surely nowhere should have one by that logic.
I can see us not seeing eye to eye on this matter.

Im not saying just because pops doesn't have one im just saying a business shouldn't get one because of a prop and it's got two very close smoothie makers.

I only vocalised Pops because I used it as an example.

Vanilla has a lot to it, and a smoothie machine yes would make things easier but in reality is it something that is needed when there's two not even one mile away?

Im just saying I think it would be a bit too much.

-1 it’s an adult establishment. Nobody is realistically going to be drinking smoothies in a strip club.

+1 - it’s only a smoothie machine, the other comments makes it seem like he’s asking for the impossible 🙂 

Silly Comments, Asking for a smoothie machine not a miracle, Its a suggestion thread not a debate thread also if you have a problem with your establishment contact your owner and ask them to get one in. +1 From me 

200.gif

I believe this would be a very useful addition for those who the business, I also believe gas stations and other restaurants should get these too. 

I think some comments are a bit silly, adding some smoothie machines would not hurt the server, it would simply benefit it. Just because you haven't got one, doesn't mean others shouldn't. 

+1 from me 

clearly people with OOC issues with PJ
This is a suggestion for a business - nothing to do with PJ himself he may own it but if anyone else owned it I would've said the exact same... 

Personally have no issues just vocalized my opinion on Vanilla Unicorn and not the person that owns it.

I made a similar suggestion before for my shop at great ocean highway but it got downvoted because it was eliminating roleplay between shop owners and other restaurants like what roleplay you even get yes you contact them once then its just you driving the trucks back and fourth all the time.
I would honestly like to have a smoothie machine in every shop tbh just saves time.

+1 from me 

Back