What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vanilla Unicorn [Smoothie Machine]

PJ Adams

Banned
Recently, I've come to acquire Vanilla Unicorn under new ownership. I wondered if the place could get one new addition as something that would help the QoL of the business overall. 

D5oe5yL.png

There is already a smoothie machine inside, but is not useable. I would personally, as well as the employees, love this as it would make day to day things in the business run a lot smoother 🙂 

If every stablishment would have its own special food/item, I would agree in this being a bad idea.  But seeing that the pizzeria near PD offers the same slice of pizza then on pop dinner or at burger shot, every tank station has both kinds of smoothies if their owner is up to it. I Do not see why VU shouldn't have smoothies.

If in your RP opinion, a strip club should not have smoothies,  call it non alcoholic drinks.

That said. +1 from me

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a suggestion for a business - nothing to do with PJ himself he may own it but if anyone else owned it I would've said the exact same... 

Personally have no issues just vocalized my opinion on Vanilla Unicorn and not the person that owns it.
but aren’t you a balla? surely this would be beneficial as it’s extremely close to the balla shop and you can easily make smoothies so close to home! i’d love for this to be implemented for VU and for paleto restaurants as said above to make it easier and less hassle for shops in that area and sandy. 

+1, kind of agree that if there is already a smoothie machine in the establishment then why not attempt to get it functioning, and personally i think the addition of the machine here would not hurt anyone xD

but aren’t you a balla? surely this would be beneficial as it’s extremely close to the balla shop and you can easily make smoothies so close to home! i’d love for this to be implemented for VU and for paleto restaurants as said above to make it easier and less hassle for shops in that area and sandy. 
Yes I am however I still stand with my opinion, not every business with the model that is less than a mile away from other smoothie makers should have one.

And with Ballas shop we have the connections of TBT and Burger Shot so there is no need, it may be closer to us but I again think its unbalanced for one strip club to have all it has at the moment.

Vanilla has all sorts, when I was employed there we just made the smoothies elsewhere because there was so many smoothie makers already around in the area.

I honestly dont understand why there is such a big debate over a smoothie machine. Having one in the establishment doesnt change the balance of the server in any way. 

To make a smoothie, they would still have to go grind. Go to the fruit trees, pick them, load them into a truck, drive to the machine, unload the fruits (which takes ages since there is limited space in your inventory, and depending on the smoothie youd have different materials to collect and unload which takes a lot of time and effort), make the smoothies (stand there for a long time), and finally put them in the bar. That is a very long process.

Even after this very very long process (depending on whether you do it alone or hire people to do it, which involves RP if you want help from others or workers to get said fruits) it isnt guaranteed that the smoothies will sell. First off, there are loads of places that sell smoothies. Loads of competition. And secondly people come to Vanilla Unicorns, a stripclub, for the events and strippers obviously. Not for food and drinks. If you think of smoothies, the first thing that you would think of are restaurants and shops, never a strip club. So why is it a problem if Vanillas can make/sell smoothies for their very limited and small target audience/ customer base ? I can assure you all having a machine there would not make the owner a billionaire in a month. The money making there is the strippers and people tipping them hundreds, thousands, or even millions. (I have experience working there so I know and understand this very well)

This machine would help combat one of the problems that Vanilla has which is food. The bar can only sell alcohol, chocolate and talkers. To fill up your hunger, youd have to buy loads of chocolate/ talkers which people dont really want to do. And alcohol doesnt really fill up your thirst. Because of this, people usually leave to go get food somewhere else if the bar doesnt sell smoothies. Lets be honest, when someone comes into Vanillas, they either stay and enjoy their time, or leave when they need to and usually they dont come back after. Looking at how the previous owners ran the establishment, there has only been events or anything happening at Vanillas once a month, if youre lucky maybe 2/3 days in a row people having fun there. And then it dies.

Looking at how much time people spend at Vanillas, I can 100% say that having a smoothie machine will literally not change anything. The only thing that will change anything about Vanillas if the owner actually does any events, actively looking for strippers/ workers to hire, spend their spare time and energy to run the place and make it popular. With or without a smoothie machine, Vanillas will only thrive with a dedicated management. Since I first joined the server and till now, the only advertisement i've seen on Tweedle about Vanillas are events (which happen rarely) and, funnily enough, smoothie ads. I remember Vanillas going on top tweeds for having that really cool smoothie gif. There was that one month or two where the only thing youd see on tweedle from the Vanillas account was that smoothie gif posted everyday. Previous owners have done it, they're not billionaires or changed the server meta/ balance in any way. I dont see why Vanillas selling or making smoothies is an issue.

Don't see why it shouldn't be a thing. I have never personally been in a bar that does not have a blender of some sort. As many has said, there are many in the vicinity. But I don't see this changing any balance to the server. +1

+1, I particularly enjoy the comments that state that it doesn't make sense for you to make smoothies, when there is already a smoothie machine in the club itself - You even attached a picture. 

Reading is hard. 

Back