What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vapers beware!

It would, but at the moment our website is offline as we are looking for somebody to do it, we've had 3 people offer and let us down, as soon as its going, that will be the way we do it
If you're still looking, hit me up on TeamSpeak or PM me for my e-mail :)

Hey man I'm interested in what you have offer. Could you send me a link to your website or PM me what you are selling. PS. I need a new battery and some more liquid.

Ive been Vaping for 3 and a half years and the best flavour ive vaped (and ive vaped ALOT of flavours) is Red Astaire.

the concentrate is available from T Juice. 

http://www.t-juice.com/product-category/concentrates/

Ive made plenty of my own juice of this time, and honestly i cant find anything better than this. Ive since stopped tho, due to the risk my daughter would somehow encounter the liquid nicotine.

Hank give this a try, your customers will love it.

But its highly rated.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds really good, what kinda stuff re you selling? Im really into my Vapes/Ecigs, currently im using an AV Mech mod with a Limitless RTA for the clouds and flavour and to take around with me i have a XCube2 180W with the Smok tvf4 Tank! :)

Ive been Vaping for 3 and a half years and the best flavour ive vaped (and ive vaped ALOT of flavours) is Red Astaire.
Red Astaire is really nice, i'v been using Pinkman, 0MG nicotine for the last 2 weeks in my RTA. its like a Summer Fruits taste, very nice. 

Well since I am new on this forums I may as well help you guys out.

I started vaping 8 months ago just to quit smoking which bare in mind I started smoking when I was 13 and I am 22 now so just under 9 years and I ended up getting 1 build that got me to quit.

I ended up getting a Seggeli 200w with a twisted mess clone with 4 battery's + wire + cotton.

I have never looked back I went from 18 mg nicotine (in my first tank not my dripper) to 0 in the space of 2 months by gradually lowering it down.

Now me and my work colleagues buy liquid online from 1 place which sells 100ml bottles for £16 + postage which is £2.

Never had any problems and If I wanted I could quit right now since I sometimes go 4/5 days without even touching my Ecig.

If people want cheap liquid its worth looking into it as you can see the prices are cheap.

http://www.steephousejuice.com/

Enjoy vaping all!!

Serious vaper alert ! Lol 

Sorry for poor picture quality but max of 300kb allowed.

Anyway I would buy zombie juice , area 51 or the other ones I have . 6mg strength.  Also guys this is one of my mods got 4 more ! Lol Nebox is my favourite as got my own fix on how to stop leaking. And love the temperature control. 

20160828_083129-320x192.jpg

Good luck @Lord Hank of Kavala,

Been vaping around 2 years now. Currently using a Sigelli 200W using a velocity RDA with clapton coils 0.3 ohms.

Also have the snow wolf 200w and the DNA 200 mod.

I mostly use the "cloud chasers" juice as its 90 vg /10 pg.

Could I see this list, I'd be interested.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck @Lord Hank of Kavala,

Been vaping around 2 years now. Currently using a Sigelli 200W using a velocity RDA with clapton coils 0.3 ohms.

Also have the snow wolf 200w and the DNA 200 mod.

I mostly use the "cloud chasers" juice as its 90 vg /10 pg.

Could I see this list, I'd be interested.

Cheers.
Nice mods . I've got the 160w dripbox, 60w dripbox, 75w topbox , Nebox , my first 35w mod. Yeah love kangertech 

What tanks do you use ? 

I personally like using RBA coils (22 gauge kanthal wire. Fav tanks smok tfv4 and SMOK TF RTA G4 love that tank

Any chance you have Heisenberg in stock? and no, i'm not wanting meth. It's a flavour.

I did. Just recently bought new ones. Just can´t seem to get the dry taste away. Even if I dip the whole coil in taste. 
i had to buy a whole new set when this happened to me, couldn't be bothered ):

Before you act like i did make sure the atomizer head isn't burnt.

Back