What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM Ban ?

K

Kryptic

Whilst running from the police in a ifrit whilst rebelling, we ended up trying to do a turn around in sofia highway checkpoint.  I drove the ifrit under a glitched out police car, which was "on my" screen floating in mid air. Just as we drove under it, the ifrit was sent flying into the air & exploded. I had 1 over passenger in the ifrit with me. When the ifrit blew up it logged that i was killed by my friend in the ifrit. Then he died.

A few seconds later, i was banned for "police RDM". It didn't log in chat that a police officer died no was they a police car in the immediate area us. Only me & my friend died.

I understand the rules regarding RDM / VDM, i was within the server rules when driving the ifrit, other then the law offenses of driving a illegal car & driving from police. In the past i have helped  both catch & have killed mass VDMers RDMers.

I also very recently donated to the server, as i liked the server. I didn't set out to get myself banned. Since the upgrade of the server they has been very bad d sync etc, with many other players reporting the same issues.

Updated 22:10, A officer has told the friend that was in the car at the time with me that i may have killed 4 police that was in that car, i would like to stress strongly that what happened on my screen was not that of the event that's has been said to have happened.

Officer that may have been killed:

Joshbond, Dirt Diver, Ravenoth

I hope this can be solved.

Thanks in advance.

[updated post with more information regarding event]

Last edited:
I was inside the Ifrit when this happend and can say this situation was incredibly bugged.

First - I was a passenger, but in chat it said I killed VIRUS (driver) and then myself. We were the only two people who died in this accident and none of us are cops.

Second - On my screen the cop car wasnt even close to the IFRIT and we had no message of a cop dying. Our IFRIT just went flying up in the air and spinning and then it exploded.

I don't think I issued this ban (at 8:02pm when you posted this, I would've been eating my dinner!) - so that was probably Wilco at that time - most likely acting on a report. I won't countermand his bans without his involvement first, so I'll let him respond to this himself - but if it's just plain desync, we acknowledge that it happens, and if that checks out, you'll be unbanned. You understand, I hope, that we ban first and ask questions later, to protect the majority of players on the server, rather than the suspected RDMer. Obviously this causes you inconvenience, but it cuts both ways... if we fail the wrong way, and don't act fast, sometimes many more other players are affected than just one.

Appreciate the time for you to respond. I fully understand the ban & ask questions later. will await a responce from Wilco.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
Since this is taking a little longer then expected to get resolved, Could all [KRYT] rebel members contact me via steam for the address of the new server. I am going to move the rebel group to another server in the mean time. 

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards.

Last edited:
I cannot remember banning you tbh

Sorry this has taken so long, We have been flat out, Can you connect to the server so i can pickup your GUID and ill lift the ban.

I connected to the server, let me know if any other information is required. I really appropriate the unban, means allot.

kind Regards 

In-Game name = Kryptic

Last edited:
I am still unable to join the game, was you able to get the information your required ?

Nope - I've done it. GUID and IP address removed from banlist. Banlist reloaded on server. You should be able to connect now. Please confirm either way.

Back