What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM is fun

R y

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

gotta love a VDM when your base is being raided, and you got RDMd about 5 mins before

46 minutes ago, Ryan Elliott said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Speedlimit is 110 for a reason! :) Should you had gone littlebit slower you would been able to Dodge and got there where you where ever going... This is exactly why i scrap every single car going over 80km/h over the speed limit! 👮👮👮👮👮👮👮

Last edited by a moderator:
Speedlimit is 110 for a reason! :) Should you had gone littlebit slower you would been able to Dodge and got there where you where ever going... This is exactly why i scrap every single car going over 80km/h over the speed limit!
1f46e.png
1f46e.png
1f46e.png
1f46e.png
1f46e.png
1f46e.png
1f46e.png
This is the reason why police need to pay for their equipment

Duud, I would be so happy to pay my equipment if it means that i can carry mk18 where ever i go and have kahlia on top of it!!!!! Huge +1 from me!
I know it would be amazing for that to happen, aswell as pay for vehicles too!

57943532e1c8a210b9d607e32deb33ae.jpg

No idea if fully serious or not but this was tried, didn't work as police had to deal with trolls and RDMers and well, basically you then have to give the police more money so they can deal with this, they take a lot of shit as it is and money shouldn't be something they have to massively deal with

ALSO when I got RDMed 2 times in a row and lost £400,000 within 10 minutes I decided to log off as I couldn't be bothered to loose more money, happened alot

No idea if fully serious or not but this was tried, didn't work as police had to deal with trolls and RDMers and well, basically you then have to give the police more money so they can deal with this, they take a lot of shit as it is and money shouldn't be something they have to massively deal with

ALSO when I got RDMed 2 times in a row and lost £400,000 within 10 minutes I decided to log off as I couldn't be bothered to loose more money, happened alot
He must be joking. Or it is something what he genuinely feels, but he has not given it a good think trought.

Do what everyone else does and use the report function and comp request. EVERYONE deals with trolls and RDMers, I don't see how making police pay for their equipment will increase the amount of time they will be rdm'd and troll'd but even if they were then they can put a comp request up.

I don't actually believe cops should pay for their equipment, but if you go around and scrap every vehicle speeding then you should realise how much some vehicles cost and also warn 90% of the police department for speeding without a valid reason. When I was in the police force I only knew a few people who didn't speed without a reason.

Do what everyone else does and use the report function and comp request. EVERYONE deals with trolls and RDMers, I don't see how making police pay for their equipment will increase the amount of time they will be rdm'd and troll'd but even if they were then they can put a comp request up.

I don't actually believe cops should pay for their equipment, but if you go around and scrap every vehicle speeding then you should realise how much some vehicles cost and also warn 90% of the police department for speeding without a valid reason. When I was in the police force I only knew a few people who didn't speed without a reason.
I think that cops who scrap vehicles cause they are speeding and the person is accepting they sped are rather arrogant, when I was in the police (months ago) I only scrapped those who had pissed me off by poor role play or general bad attitude, and if it was good I would say I scrapped it but impounded it, it depends on the officer tbh

Scrapping a vehicle for speeding if your police when the majority of police speed for reason is like an admin banning someone for rdming when the majority of the admin team rdm'd. (basically just being a hypocrite)

I think that cops who scrap vehicles cause they are speeding and the person is accepting they sped are rather arrogant, when I was in the police (months ago) I only scrapped those who had pissed me off by poor role play or general bad attitude, and if it was good I would say I scrapped it but impounded it, it depends on the officer tbh
Yeah I agree with that as I did the same thing but you can just scrap everyone who speeds because the majority of the police do it.

Back