What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM - Leo Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Stainless

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Leo Parker

Time & Date this happened: 17:08 on 26/02/2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: Leo VDM'd a Bounty Hunter (I believe his name was Aleni) in the Green Zone at Kavala DVLA, he VDM'd a hobo straight after this and drove off towards the garage.

I approached him at the garage to try and talk to him as his offroad had crashed, he asked me to wait and when he fixed his car he then proceeded to VDM me, Ragnar Lothbrok came to my rescue and shot him. 

What Rule Was Broken ?: Rule 4A and also Rule 5

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No Leo (from what I could guess) was from France and doesn't speak great English, when I tried to type to him in French he continued to VDM me.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after): Unfortunately my FRAP's wasn't running at the time I only managed to get a screenshot of the aftermath however Ragnar would be willing to testify to the VDM'ing of myself:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwh1mm1qyfopqso/2015-02-26_00001.jpg?dl=0

in an event like this its litterally word against word, and that's why we like evidence...

this report will be logged, and if it arises again, we may act upon it.

Thanks

Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back