What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM Report - Dark81

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Dark81

Time & Date this happened: 01/07/2015, Around 00.00 - 04.00 

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: We was robbing some police and about to let them go when he just drives into the police car with his SUV instantly killing 2 people then I die to the explosion.

What Rule Was Broken ?:                3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:
 [SIZE=medium]Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: The player had seen he killed 3 people in the incident yet did not try to even talk with us on ts, I feel he should of approached us to apologies but didn't seem to care.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwM8DOXeoOc

Rsizl58.jpg

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

You put the car in the middle of the Road and you expect no cars driving there? 

The roads where created to drive cars, not parking right in the middle of the Road. 

Have that in mind

Last edited by a moderator:
1. We didn't park the police car in the middle of the road and that sort of stuff happens all the time but lets be real its not like he is in a hatchback sport he can turn and slow down easily with the amount of space he had.

2. I have no idea if you have read the report a player rules but you are not really contributing anything to this post and definitely not adding any evidence. 

He could have slowed down but he may not have seen it and thought he could get through that gap between the cars, it's your own fualt for the car being in the middle of the road, it has happend to me many times and I have died you should move the car(s) next time!

I trie to slowed down but it was to late. You should park the truck box out side the road beacause it can happen again with others players.

I apologized ingame a heal a friend of yours.

I trie to slowed down but it was to late. You should park the truck box out side the road beacause it can happen again with others players.

I apologized ingame a heal a friend of yours.
Apologized to who? Because nobody in our channel with us the other night said they got any apology and it seemed you just drove off, fair enough if you stayed around to help us get revived but you just left us like nothing happened.

No. I stay there for a bit and heal a griend of yours i have the video that can prove that i was there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back