What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM what is/what isnt, other helpful ALUK server tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thesoldier

Banned
Tired of seeing reports and people complaining traffic accidents are VDM.

(2.1) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition: Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, or with intent to cause an explosion are all considered VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

the keywords here are "ram" and "intent"

Car accidents are not VDM, someone intentionally trolling by running in front of a vehicle is not VDM. 

Just a friendly reminder.

Last edited by a moderator:
What should I do?

Some players are confused on what they should or should not do when involved in certain situations and end up breaking rules.

I've decided to update this thread with some friendly tips

1. What should I do if I lost internet connection/get kicked from the server and come back on immediately to avoid "Teleporting"

-Notify a support member on teamspeak if possible
-Once ingame, immediately send a in-game admin message informing us of the situation

2. My Arma crashed when I was dead or in roleplay and everyone thinks I combat logged.
-If you get an access violation just screenshot it, and save the date and time as the file name.
-If you're on teamspeak send a message to a support member if possible, or the players you were roleplaying with if they're online

3. I accidentally clicked on the wrong town to spawn what do I do?

-Too bad so sad, you roleplay it. You get a car and make the long drive to where you meant to spawn.

4. I accidentally clicked on my house as a spawnpoint and I didn't mean to, and I don't have a garage so I can't get a car

-If practical use the in-game admin message to inform us, and/or notify a support member in TS of your mistake
-If no one responds, log off for at least 10 minutes and come back on.

5. I believe I was RDM/VDM, and I want to go back to my dead body

-Use the ingame admin message and notify us of the player name who RDM/VDM you, and your intentions

6. I want to dispute an issue with another player

-Contact the support team and ask them to mediate preferably.

7. I was with a player involved in a report, and I want to comment

-Reports are only for players being reported and staff. You may only post if you have physical evidence (Video) of something that ethier proves/disproves the rule violation. If you have something useful to add contact a support member and if they deem it useful information, it will be passed along to staff

8. I feel the staff member who banned me made a mistake

-If that's the case you may post in the dispute a ban in a respectful manner. Mistakes happen, however if you have a rotten attitude about it accusing the staff member of abuse without any evidence you will more than likely find yourself permanent banned.

9. I am not happy that the staff member made this decision and I'm going to complain about it in a status update or the Q&A forum

-Staff decisions are final, move on and don't be petty about it.

10. I want to complain about a staff member due to legtimate reasons

-Contact a member of management, but be warned you should have evidence to back up your claims.

More to come! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back