What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM Xenakis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas

Name of the person you are reporting Xenakis

Time & Date this happened: 24/08/2015 21:30

Which Server did this happen on: EU 2 Altis life uk 

Description of what happened: i was heading to go meet up with a friend on the server and as i was driving to his location a Xenakis in a suv rammed into the back of me at high speed blowing up my offroader and killing me with little or no roleplay involved i was streaming and recording to twitch at the time it happened so have full evidence of it.

What Rule Was Broken ?:3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:

Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:the guy logged off before i could ask him to teamspeak 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
twitch feed the VDM happens at 20 mins and 10 secs into the video  http://www.twitch.tv/scott2045/v/12597761 
AACD6A14D343898BEC6204BF4492A3B37ED5ACBE

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back