What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle damage

iSky0

Vehicles get damaged too easily, I suggest to make them able to take more hits before they start smoking, Especially bikes. It doesnt help that locals sometimes appear in front of you, and especially traffic light poles falling down right in front of you as you go by, this issue is effecting bikes more than cars, Every time one crash happen, or a bike hit a falling poles, they start smoking, having to stop and repair.

It's a suggestion for the people to upvote or downvote, some people may find it fine as is, some might agree that vehicles break down too soon.

It does not effect the balance of the server

Vehicles are a bit all over the place. Some are vanilla and some are modded in. 

Upgrading the armour of the vehicle should help in most cases. If a individual vehicle is considered completely brokenly weak then I think this should be reported on the forums as a bug report for that individual vehicle.

Blanket upgrades to all vehicle armours would be very OP. To put that into context, Police vehicles are quite OP, G6 vehicles far more so. It would go against gangs a lot more so. I play as Police btw. Sorry buddy but this suggestion isn't taking balance into account.

Like I said: report individual vehicles as big reports sounds better; more balanced. Otherwise deva would have to test every vehicle to make sure balance is maintained which would be a big waste of dev time.

Vehicles are a bit all over the place. Some are vanilla and some are modded in. 

Upgrading the armour of the vehicle should help in most cases. If a individual vehicle is considered completely brokenly weak then I think this should be reported on the forums as a bug report for that individual vehicle.

Blanket upgrades to all vehicle armours would be very OP. To put that into context, Police vehicles are quite OP, G6 vehicles far more so. It would go against gangs a lot more so. I play as Police btw. Sorry buddy but this suggestion isn't taking balance into account.

Like I said: report individual vehicles as big reports sounds better; more balanced. Otherwise deva would have to test every vehicle to make sure balance is maintained which would be a big waste of dev time.
I doubt thats true i've tested a lot of vehicles, all of the ones i've been in i would crash once or twice and it would smoke, i've never been in a car that can take 2-3 crashes. You say the police have OP cars, thats also very untrue for all of the response cars i've driven and especially the police bike, So no i dont think it changes the balance of the server, but thats my opinion based on my experience.

And when i said cars break easily, u mention G6 and police being OP, the suggestion includes all factions so i dont know why you think i want the police vehicles to sustain more damage, im more towards gangs and cars that break down in a chase after a crash or two, cant escape a chase without breaking down, so if anything is gonna get fixed its all cars not just police. I believe balance has nothing to do with it

I can think of a few cars that are OP that I don't want to name for obvious reasons which are already OP. A sports car flipped the armoured g6 coach the other day. Cars like that getting buffed are what I'm worried about.

I get your point @Rekkemmobut the problem is it's A LOT if not most vehicles that get minor damage and start smoking, ending a police chase and making it a matter of paperwork at the station. I see your point, but if anything is really strong then i think these few vehicles are the ones that need to be mentioned to be taken down. Also, a vehicle that can flip a G6 van is VERY different to what i am suggesting here, the problem im describing is vehicles start smoking and break down after 1 or 2 crashes.

I get your point @Rekkemmobut the problem is it's A LOT if not most vehicles that get minor damage and start smoking, ending a police chase and making it a matter of paperwork at the station. I see your point, but if anything is really strong then i think these few vehicles are the ones that need to be mentioned to be taken down. Also, a vehicle that can flip a G6 van is VERY different to what i am suggesting here, the problem im describing is vehicles start smoking and break down after 1 or 2 crashes.
Not a van, an armoured coach. I just wanted to stress balance cause incidents like that are mental and make no sense.

Not a van, an armoured coach. I just wanted to stress balance cause incidents like that are mental and make no sense.
Totally agree, but that i think is the weight of vehicles, dont know if they can fix that or if its in the model but if so then post a bug report for that particular armoured coach 😄
Just trying to get the cars to take more damage than smoke in the first or second crash

Back