What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle phone app’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Bainbridge

Unlinked
So at the moment to transfer a vehicle you have to / type it my idea would be to add an app to the phone making it a little bit easier for this to work and making it more in game if that makes sense.  Also a phone app for advertising vehicles for sale in the city, so would be a pic a price and a phone number. 

I understand where you coming from but this can be easily solved. You can ask for the person's "PayPal" number and obviously its still ingame as you requested. If there's anything that could be added is a system whether instead of requiring the Session ID, it could be done with the phone number through the contact list. That way you don't have to ask for the ID. I don't find it as an issue as it is literally asking for a max of 3 numbers... Let's be realistic here, there's so much more stuff that would make an actual change on the server that makes this rather irrelevant in my opinion.

It would be nice to see it but everyone goes well without this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back