What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vehicle Seat Changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg Archer

Brief Summary: Make it so if you are in the back of the car, you cannot switch to the front seats. 

Detailed Suggestion: This is more realistic, and it made me think because I saw a suggestion saying cops should have handcuffs removed when using them, then returned. This works well but if you've got multiple people you need to hold on your own it's gonna be rough, so the ability to lock people in the back of your car without them changing seats and robbing it would be realistic and really useful. 

The Pros:

People can be held in the back of vehicles without stealing ya car, (also useful in kidnaps etc where you don't have zipties)

The Cons:

None really

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

-1 I can climb into the front seat of a car from the backseat, really not that hard. I would agree with this being in place for certain vehicles that have driver and passenger sections separated like ambulances, police cars, taxis and some vans but not all vehicles.

-1 I can climb into the front seat of a car from the backseat, really not that hard.
Agree on this one, but it is more tricky than switching from front to passenger. Maybe the better solution would maybe changing it so it is possible, but requires some time to move back/forth from front to back?

The main reason for this being, is so you cannot start the car just from seat changing, my vision was ; as a cop you can put people in the car without cuffs to hold them and lock them in like you would in real life. But obviously atm if you switch into the driver seat, you can start the car. 

My bad for not making this clear but I thought it would of been picked up fairly obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:
But like majority of the police cars I the UK don't have the separated back to front bit ... from experience as we get police cars in our yard loads of style yet to see one with separated bit

Just make sure to put cuffs on them or be smart get someone to grab them out and stay in drivers seat 

But like majority of the police cars I the UK don't have the separated back to front bit ... from experience as we get police cars in our yard loads of style yet to see one with separated bit

Just make sure to put cuffs on them or be smart get someone to grab them out and stay in drivers seat 
Like I said.... If people want to put people in the back of the car without cuffs, like what happens in real life. The main point is people shouldn't be able to start cars unless they have keys

Rejected - Unpopular Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back